Captain Heroes Launches for Android Devices
ZQGame Global, a premiere online and mobile game publisher today announced its extreme arcade shooting RPG, Captain Heroes is now available to download from the Google Play Store and play on Android devices. The game is slated to become available from Apple’s App Store in July 2015.
“Captain Heroes is a throwback to the classic arcade shooter,” said Kyong Kim, Associate Product Manager, ZQGame. “We spared no detail in reproducing that frenetic aura once only found in those old arcades. From pesky enemies sprouting out of nowhere to every character quip and quirk, players will no doubt have a permanent smirk on their face while shooting things.”
Articles You May Enjoy
- Hero Defense - Haunted Island Multiplayer Update Available
- Players of Hero Defense - Haunted Island can now take each other on in a fast-paced, highly-competitive synchronous 1v1 multiplayer mode.
- Ragnarok Online Review
- Ragnarok Online was one of the first few Korean MMORPGs I’ve ever played and it’s probably the reason I still play them today.
- Watch ARK: Survival of the Fittest Semi-Finals and ‘Survivor League’ Championship This Weekend
- ARK: Survival Evolved, announced today its broadcast schedule for the ARK: Survival of the Fittest competitive tournaments.