Captain Heroes Launches for Android Devices
ZQGame Global, a premiere online and mobile game publisher today announced its extreme arcade shooting RPG, Captain Heroes is now available to download from the Google Play Store and play on Android devices. The game is slated to become available from Apple’s App Store in July 2015.
“Captain Heroes is a throwback to the classic arcade shooter,” said Kyong Kim, Associate Product Manager, ZQGame. “We spared no detail in reproducing that frenetic aura once only found in those old arcades. From pesky enemies sprouting out of nowhere to every character quip and quirk, players will no doubt have a permanent smirk on their face while shooting things.”
Articles You May Enjoy
- Power Rangers: Legacy Wars Introduces Green Ranger & More
- A major new update has hit Power Rangers: Legacy Wars today, introducing League 6, a Theatre Mode, and new Warriors.
- DOTA 2: Reborn Beta Impressions
- Dota 2 Reborn is still not ready for the main client but all players can play the beta.
- Conquer Online: Kingdom War Expansion Details Explained
- The PvP oriented MMOPRG, Conquer Online announced that an important expansion, "Kingdom War", will be released in the first quarter ...