Captain Heroes Launches for Android Devices
ZQGame Global, a premiere online and mobile game publisher today announced its extreme arcade shooting RPG, Captain Heroes is now available to download from the Google Play Store and play on Android devices. The game is slated to become available from Apple’s App Store in July 2015.
“Captain Heroes is a throwback to the classic arcade shooter,” said Kyong Kim, Associate Product Manager, ZQGame. “We spared no detail in reproducing that frenetic aura once only found in those old arcades. From pesky enemies sprouting out of nowhere to every character quip and quirk, players will no doubt have a permanent smirk on their face while shooting things.”
Articles You May Enjoy
- League of Legends 2014 Review
- Ragachak updates our coverage of League of Legends to reflect the massive changes accompanying season 4.
- Arm Yourselves! Guardians of Ember Leaves Steam Early Access
- Though longer than anticipated, Guardians of Ember's time in Steam Early Access is at an end!
- Gloria Victis Adds Achievement System and More
- Achievements, in-game tutorials, attacks queuing, rewards for logging in, friends list, and more.