Captain Heroes Launches for Android Devices
ZQGame Global, a premiere online and mobile game publisher today announced its extreme arcade shooting RPG, Captain Heroes is now available to download from the Google Play Store and play on Android devices. The game is slated to become available from Apple’s App Store in July 2015.
“Captain Heroes is a throwback to the classic arcade shooter,” said Kyong Kim, Associate Product Manager, ZQGame. “We spared no detail in reproducing that frenetic aura once only found in those old arcades. From pesky enemies sprouting out of nowhere to every character quip and quirk, players will no doubt have a permanent smirk on their face while shooting things.”
Articles You May Enjoy
- Camelot Unchained BSC: Stat and Magic Systems Revealed
- City State Entertainment has revealed both the game's basic stat system and their magic system.
- Rift Trial Review
- Rift, published by Trion Worlds, is a relative newcomer in the MMORPG genre, having launched on March 1, 2011.
- Product Review: GUNNAR Glasses (3 Models)
- I spend most of my days working (and not working if I’m honest) in front of my PC, so I want to keep my eyes as safe as possible.