*SITE RELAUNCH: We're moving content over - we're not quite done yet! Issues or questions? Please post in the forums :)
Brick Force is a F2P FPS title developed by EXE Games with co-production by Infernum. Brick Force features a sandbox gameplay element where players design the stages. Utilizing a block placing mechanic similar to Minecraft, players build a stage to suit their fancy, utilizing several different tool sets. Once built, you can then challenge others in several FPS modes like Team Deathmatch and Capture the Flag.
Map Creation: Build new maps by yourself or with friends. Use a variety of bricks, and build your dream battle location.
Four Game Modes: Battle against others in Team Mode, Blast Mode (bomb and disarm), Survival Mode (classic deathmatch), or CTF (capture the flag) Mode.
Cross-Platform Play: Brick-Force will support play between PC, iOS, and Android devices.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Apr 26, 2012
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: EXE Games
- Publisher: Infernum Production
- Category: Stand-alone, Browser, Mobile
- Genre(s): 3D, Shooter, Casual
- Platforms: PC, iOS, Android
- Editor's Score: 4/5
- +Unique genre
- +Varied build mechanics
- +Decent FPS mechanics
- -Limited creation space for maps
- -Somewhat cash shop heavy
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows Vista (32 / 64 bit), Windows 7 (32 & 64 bit), Windows 8.1 (64 bit)
- CPU: AMD Athlon II X2 255 / Intel Pentium E5500
- RAM: 2 GB
- GPU: ATI Radeon HD 3850 / NVIDIA GeForce 6800 GT
- HDD: 500MB
- Additional Information:
- .NET Framework 2.0 or Higher Required
Articles You May Enjoy
- Family Guy Online Review
- Join Peter and the Gang in Family Guy Online, a browser-based online game from Fox.
- Greed Monger Kickstarted MMO Hits Hard Times
- Some of you may remember Greed Monger from a few years ago. It was one of the earlier Kickstarter MMO projects to be funded.
- Shallow Space: Insurgency Alpha Announced
- Shallow Space: Insurgency, has now moved into alpha and is on track for an Early Access launch on PC, Mac and Linux on Steam in Autumn 2015.