Stronghold: Warlords Reveal Trailer (E3 2019)
The latest game in the Stronghold series was revealed during the Kinda Funny Games Press Conference, and Warlord: Strongholds hits PC in 2020. This entry will let players control AI commanders across the battlefield, and is set during the 3rd Century BC China (up to the coming of the Mongol Empire in 1200 AD). Famous historic battles await, as do sieges against great khans, warlords, and shogun commanders.
Warlords is Firefly’s first Stronghold to recreate the castle economies of the Far East. Stronghold: Warlords lets you take command of Mongol hordes, imperial warriors, tribal fighters and samurai clansmen as you lay siege to Japanese castles and fortified Chinese cities. Each warlord under a players command will boost the control they have over the battlefield, and let them fortify borders, forge weapons, or team up for tactical pincer attacks. Each campaign mission, skirmish game, and multiplayer battle means a fresh set of warlords to command and new strategic depth.
“We’re adding a touch of grand strategy to Stronghold,” said Simon Bradbury, Lead Designer at Firefly Studios and creator of the Stronghold series. “It’s a deceptively simple yet powerful change, perhaps the biggest we’ve made to the series since the original Stronghold Crusader. Warlords takes core Stronghold and effortlessly layers a new mechanic on top.”
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Everquest Next Development to Continue Despite Layoffs
- Despite the recent string of layoffs at Daybreak Games and just announced resignation of Matt Hiby, former creative director for Planetside 2,...
- League of Angels II Treasure Seeker Event begins
- League of Angels II has begun a new Treasure Seeker event to keep players busy during the hot summer.
- Combat Arms Releases The Assassin and Nemexis Labs
- Nexon has released a new update for combat arms, introducing a new map and a new class.