Stronghold: Warlords Reveal Trailer (E3 2019)
The latest game in the Stronghold series was revealed during the Kinda Funny Games Press Conference, and Warlord: Strongholds hits PC in 2020. This entry will let players control AI commanders across the battlefield, and is set during the 3rd Century BC China (up to the coming of the Mongol Empire in 1200 AD). Famous historic battles await, as do sieges against great khans, warlords, and shogun commanders.
Warlords is Firefly’s first Stronghold to recreate the castle economies of the Far East. Stronghold: Warlords lets you take command of Mongol hordes, imperial warriors, tribal fighters and samurai clansmen as you lay siege to Japanese castles and fortified Chinese cities. Each warlord under a players command will boost the control they have over the battlefield, and let them fortify borders, forge weapons, or team up for tactical pincer attacks. Each campaign mission, skirmish game, and multiplayer battle means a fresh set of warlords to command and new strategic depth.
“We’re adding a touch of grand strategy to Stronghold,” said Simon Bradbury, Lead Designer at Firefly Studios and creator of the Stronghold series. “It’s a deceptively simple yet powerful change, perhaps the biggest we’ve made to the series since the original Stronghold Crusader. Warlords takes core Stronghold and effortlessly layers a new mechanic on top.”
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Hearthstone's 'The Witchwood' Expansion is Now Live
- The newest expansion for Blizzard's CCG Hearthstone is now live: The Witchwood! 135 new cards come to the game with the new Year of the R...
- Overwatch Competitive Play Arrives
- The new competitive play mode is similar to most competitive game modes allowing skilled players to climb.
- Fires of Shadowforge Launches for Runes of Magic
- Frogster has released the Chapter Five Fires of Shadowforge update for Runes of Magic today.