From the epilogue of the original Borderlands, four new vault hunters face off against a whole new world of creatures, psychos and mastermind behind it all, Handsome Jack. With an unbelievable amount of weapon combinations, arm your firends and engage in 4-player co-op. Experience quirky characters, fight off dangers at every turn, and find the truth of Borderlands 2.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Sep 17, 2012
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Gearbox Software
- Publisher: 2K Games
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Sci-Fi, Shooter
- Platforms: PC
- +Extensive storyline
- +Four player co-op
- +Uncountable numbers of weapon combinations
- -Buy-to-play game
- -Not completely easy to figure out upgrades
- -Not much change from the first game
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows XP SP3, Vista, 7
- CPU: 2.3 GHz Quad Core processor
- RAM: 2 GB
- GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 560 / ATI Radeon HD 5850
- HDD: ~20 GB
Articles You May Enjoy
- PAX South Cosplay Round-Up Part 1 and 2 and 3
- JamesBl0nde and Queen of Blonde offer their shots from the first ever PAX South.
- 3000AD Universal Combat CE v2.0 Available For Free Today
- 3000AD announces the release of a free game marking 25 years since the first Battlecruiser 3000AD title was conceived.
- Age of Warriors Arrives in the US with All New Content
- On September 25th, 2014, Age of Warriors, a new age strategy Role-Playing game, becomes available for free download on the US iOS App Store at...