From the epilogue of the original Borderlands, four new vault hunters face off against a whole new world of creatures, psychos and mastermind behind it all, Handsome Jack. With an unbelievable amount of weapon combinations, arm your firends and engage in 4-player co-op. Experience quirky characters, fight off dangers at every turn, and find the truth of Borderlands 2.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Sep 17, 2012
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Gearbox Software
- Publisher: 2K Games
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Sci-Fi, Shooter
- Platforms: PC
- +Extensive storyline
- +Four player co-op
- +Uncountable numbers of weapon combinations
- -Buy-to-play game
- -Not completely easy to figure out upgrades
- -Not much change from the first game
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows XP SP3, Vista, 7
- CPU: 2.3 GHz Quad Core processor
- RAM: 2 GB
- GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 560 / ATI Radeon HD 5850
- HDD: ~20 GB
Articles You May Enjoy
- Master X Master Revealed (E3 2016)
- NCSoft finally pulled the curtains off Master X Master in their usual private invite only meeting room deep within the heart of E3.
- Medieval Engineers Castle Siege and Future Development Interview
- I had a chance to speak to them on what exactly their plans are to introduce this distinctly MMO aspect to their game.
- ArcheAge: Dread Prophecies Update Now Live
- ArcheAge: Dread Prophecies Update Now Live - Prophecies Fulfilled!