From the epilogue of the original Borderlands, four new vault hunters face off against a whole new world of creatures, psychos and mastermind behind it all, Handsome Jack. With an unbelievable amount of weapon combinations, arm your friends and engage in 4-player co-op. Experience quirky characters, fight off dangers at every turn, and find the truth of Borderlands 2.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Sep 17, 2012
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Gearbox Software
- Publisher: 2K Games
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Sci-Fi, Shooter
- Platforms: PC, Mac, Steam, Android
- +Extensive storyline
- +Four player co-op
- +Uncountable numbers of weapon combinations
- -Buy-to-play game
- -Not completely easy to figure out upgrades
- -Not much change from the first game
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows XP SP3, Vista, 7
- CPU: 2.3 GHz Quad Core processor
- RAM: 2 GB
- GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 560 / ATI Radeon HD 5850
- HDD: ~20 GB
- Description: Join a new crew of Vault Hunters in Borderlands 2, with twice the weapons, twice the danger, and twice the humor!
Articles You May Enjoy
- Turbine and Major League Gaming Partner for Infinite Crisis
- Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment, through its developer Turbine, Inc., and Major League Gaming (MLG), the world’s largest eSports leag...
- GoD Factory Wingmen: Closed Beta Coming Soon
- BANDAI NAMCO Games Europe S.A.S. is excited to confirm that the Closed-Beta Test for GoD Factory: Wingmen began on yesterday for players world...
- Warfare Online First Impressions
- Warfare Online is an action strategy game featuring simplified real time strategy elements.