From the epilogue of the original Borderlands, four new vault hunters face off against a whole new world of creatures, psychos and mastermind behind it all, Handsome Jack. With an unbelievable amount of weapon combinations, arm your firends and engage in 4-player co-op. Experience quirky characters, fight off dangers at every turn, and find the truth of Borderlands 2.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Sep 17, 2012
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Gearbox Software
- Publisher: 2K Games
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Sci-Fi, Shooter
- Platforms: PC
- +Extensive storyline
- +Four player co-op
- +Uncountable numbers of weapon combinations
- -Buy-to-play game
- -Not completely easy to figure out upgrades
- -Not much change from the first game
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows XP SP3, Vista, 7
- CPU: 2.3 GHz Quad Core processor
- RAM: 2 GB
- GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 560 / ATI Radeon HD 5850
- HDD: ~20 GB
Articles You May Enjoy
- WildStar News - Free Level 50 Giveaway
- In celebration of the Power of the Primal Matrix update this week, WildStar is giving away free level 50s to anyone who logs in.
- Ecol Tactics Enters Commercial Launch
- Leading online game publisher GamesCampus today launches its first global browser title, Ecol Tactics Online. The turn-based strategy game mo...
- TERA Goes Subscription-Free on February 5
- TERA goes free-to-play with optional subscriptions on February 5. Find out more on MMOHut.