Afterworld takes place in post apocalyptic Siberia. Players are challenged to survive in a free-market economy, using more than a hundred different skills to survive the harsh wilderness while scavenging. Afterworld offers a comprehensive, branching crafting system, containing thousands of items available to the player. The game is balanced around resource gathering, however, the game offers 18 different locations, and over 100 square kilometers of terrain to explore, appealing to the wanderer in all of us.
- Status: Shut Down
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Dedicated Logic
- Publisher: Dedicated Logic
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, Sci-Fi
- Platforms: PC
- +Skill-based leveling, with hundreds of skills.
- +Advanced crafting system with multiple paths.
- +Large world to explore.
- -Grinding is required.
- -Real money transactions for goods.
- -Game is shut down.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Shotgun News 10/31: Rift, Planetside 2, STO, and Much More!
- Daily MMO news includes Rift, Planetside 2, Star Trek Online, and more.
- The Lord of the Rings Online Update 10 Released
- New dungeons and raids await players who step into LOTRO this week!
- Space Engineers Celebrates a Successful Two Years
- Keen Software House is celebrating the 2nd anniversary of Space Engineers, with sales exceeding 1.6 million copies since its release.