League of Angels – Marriage System, New Angel & Valentine’s Day Event
In light of Valentine’s Day, new features have been added to League of Angels, where players that are lucky enough to have found their in-game soul mate will now be able to get hitched, while those who are less fortunate will still enjoy commanding the new Angel Amora obtained from partaking in the special Valentine’s Day event.
In addition to the pleasing experience of affirming their love for one another, players who marry in-game will also receive bonuses to key attributes that improve the strength of their main character. Attribute bonuses can be boosted to maximum strength by using Love Crystals that increase the couple’s affection for one another. Just like real marriages, wedding rings and the proper attire are required, plus the couple must hold a wedding ceremony full of friends and free food! The wedding rings and attire aren’t simply some fancy bling as both will give the bearer a significant boost to key attributes such as HP, physical attack, magic attack, agility, and defense. On the flip side, if all turns sour after the romantic honeymoon phase, players may end up with a divorce notice where upon divorce they will lose all attribute bonuses.
For more information, visit: http://angel.gtarcade.com/
Articles You May Enjoy
- Elsword Releases Yama Raja Class Update for Ara Haan
- Today Kill3rCombo unleashes the second demonic class of Ara Haan, Yama Raja, into the North American servers of Elsword.
- New SMITE God Chang'e Released
- Today, Hi-Rez Studios have released yet another addition to the SMITE god roster with Chang’e: Faerie of the Moon.
- ROCCAT Signs Up Heroes of the Storm Team
- German peripheral manufacturer ROCCAT makes a commitment to Blizzard’s latest MOBA title, Heroes of the Storm, by signing up “WELL MET.&qu...