League of Angels – Marriage System, New Angel & Valentine’s Day Event
In light of Valentine’s Day, new features have been added to League of Angels, where players that are lucky enough to have found their in-game soul mate will now be able to get hitched, while those who are less fortunate will still enjoy commanding the new Angel Amora obtained from partaking in the special Valentine’s Day event.
In addition to the pleasing experience of affirming their love for one another, players who marry in-game will also receive bonuses to key attributes that improve the strength of their main character. Attribute bonuses can be boosted to maximum strength by using Love Crystals that increase the couple’s affection for one another. Just like real marriages, wedding rings and the proper attire are required, plus the couple must hold a wedding ceremony full of friends and free food! The wedding rings and attire aren’t simply some fancy bling as both will give the bearer a significant boost to key attributes such as HP, physical attack, magic attack, agility, and defense. On the flip side, if all turns sour after the romantic honeymoon phase, players may end up with a divorce notice where upon divorce they will lose all attribute bonuses.
For more information, visit: http://angel.gtarcade.com/
Articles You May Enjoy
- WEBZEN Wishes Players a Hooky Spooky Halloween
- Halloween is easily one of Webzen's favorite holidays, and it's time for them to celebrate with the "Hooky Spooky Festival"...
- MU Online Season 13: Part 1 Arrives in August
- Scheduled maintenance is planned for MU Online on August 21st (Tuesday), and with it will come Season 13, Part 1 update.
- Pockie Ninja launching Chapter 7
- Wednesday, January 11 brings a new stage in Pockie Ninja updates with Chapter 7.