World of Warships: Legends Console Closed Beta Begins This Month
Wargaming has officially opened sign-ups for the console release of World of Warships, World of Warships: Legends, in the link below. Millions of players already play on PC, but Wargaming is looking to expand out onto the console front (PS4 and Xbox One) this month. Those who do join in will receive special in-game rewards at launch as well. The first beta weekend will begin on December 21st, 2018, and plans on being the largest pre-release test yet. For the Beta, several Legendary Commanders will be able to helm vessels, like the Iowa and the Amagi. Each Commander will bring their own strengths, skills and strategies to ships, and players can look forward to the heroic US Admiral Normal Scott, the Japanese tactician Isoroku Yamamoto, and many more.
The introduction of special daily and weekly combat missions will provide new ways to unlock rewards like special items and powerful bonuses! Players are challenged to sink ships, rack up XP, and start fires on enemy vessels to reap the spoils of war granted by the combat missions. With the addition of voice chat, exclusive to the console versions of World of Warships, it will be easier than ever to coordinate attacks and strategies to overcome missions with the help of your friends. It will also feature a refined and redesigned user interface, specifically focused on the console experience. Many of the in-game interfaces have been simplified for a more accessible player experience, and visual improvements have also been made to the water, smoke effects, and ship models to make it more immersive than ever.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Wrecked Early Access Review
- We have this morbid fascination of putting guns in our cars and blowing stuff (or in some cases, other vehicles) up for the fun of it.
- Maxthon Releases New Browser with C2Ray Game Engine
- Maxthon announces the release of its new browser, including a powerful C2Ray Game Engine, with 'Original Blood' launching as its fir...
- FFXIV ARR: Patch 2.3 Now Available
- Square Enix® today announced Defenders of Eorzea®, also known as Patch 2.3, for FINAL FANTASY XIV: A Realm Reborn® is now available. The ne...