World of Warships: Legends Console Closed Beta Begins This Month
Wargaming has officially opened sign-ups for the console release of World of Warships, World of Warships: Legends, in the link below. Millions of players already play on PC, but Wargaming is looking to expand out onto the console front (PS4 and Xbox One) this month. Those who do join in will receive special in-game rewards at launch as well. The first beta weekend will begin on December 21st, 2018, and plans on being the largest pre-release test yet. For the Beta, several Legendary Commanders will be able to helm vessels, like the Iowa and the Amagi. Each Commander will bring their own strengths, skills and strategies to ships, and players can look forward to the heroic US Admiral Normal Scott, the Japanese tactician Isoroku Yamamoto, and many more.
The introduction of special daily and weekly combat missions will provide new ways to unlock rewards like special items and powerful bonuses! Players are challenged to sink ships, rack up XP, and start fires on enemy vessels to reap the spoils of war granted by the combat missions. With the addition of voice chat, exclusive to the console versions of World of Warships, it will be easier than ever to coordinate attacks and strategies to overcome missions with the help of your friends. It will also feature a refined and redesigned user interface, specifically focused on the console experience. Many of the in-game interfaces have been simplified for a more accessible player experience, and visual improvements have also been made to the water, smoke effects, and ship models to make it more immersive than ever.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Dawngate Patch 26 Brings Big Changes
- Waystone Games Overhauls their MOBA Dawngate with a massive update impacting every aspect of gameplay.
- Hearthstone: The Grand Tournament Expansion Now Available
- This expansion brings over 130 knightly cards to the (round) table, along with exciting new game mechanics that will delight duelists.
- League of Legends: Legend of the Poro King Mode Review
- While I am generally hard on the temporary modes as their short existence offers Riot little time for trial and error, I have to say that I re...