Windward PAX East 2015 Developer Interview
Windward PAX East 2015 Developer Interview Featuring Michael Lyashenko
Another stand out title at the PAX East 2015 Mega Indie Booth was Windward, a small project by Tasharen Entertainment attempting to recapture the magic of games like Sid Meier’s Pirates, but with the advances of modern technology. DizzyPW chats with Michael Lyashenko about his vision for Windward.
With procedurally generated maps, tons of RPG elements and ship customization, and plenty of group activity both with PvP and PvE to control the map, Windward certainly has some unique gameplay going for it. Steam reviews on its early access state are already positive, so we’re diving into the game right now to see for ourselves.
Keep an eye on our profile for future updates and our pending review at http://mmohuts.com/review-b2p/windward.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Armored Warfare Shares Tricks of the Balancing Trade
- Obsidian Entertainment today released a document discussing their tactics for properly balancing vehicles in their upcoming modern armor.
- Doom Multiplayer Beta Preview
- The first thing I noticed when getting into the game, is that they followed the trends of the last generation of successful FPS games.
- Eudemons compares animal film stars and MMORPG pets
- Eudemons Online has released a discussion comparing the pets and animals we so cherish, as seen in films, with the pets we love in MMORPGs.