Windward PAX East 2015 Developer Interview
Windward PAX East 2015 Developer Interview Featuring Michael Lyashenko
Another stand out title at the PAX East 2015 Mega Indie Booth was Windward, a small project by Tasharen Entertainment attempting to recapture the magic of games like Sid Meier’s Pirates, but with the advances of modern technology. DizzyPW chats with Michael Lyashenko about his vision for Windward.
With procedurally generated maps, tons of RPG elements and ship customization, and plenty of group activity both with PvP and PvE to control the map, Windward certainly has some unique gameplay going for it. Steam reviews on its early access state are already positive, so we’re diving into the game right now to see for ourselves.
Keep an eye on our profile for future updates and our pending review at http://mmohuts.com/review-b2p/windward.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- C9 Shows off Gunslinger Class
- Webzen has released a new trailer for the upcoming Gunslinger class in Continent of the Ninth Seal today.
- Fishing Hero Open Beta Testing Begins July 11
- G4Box, a leading North American free-to-play game publisher, announced today an Open Beta Test of its MMO online fishing title, “Fishing Her...
- Sphere 3: Enchanted World is out now
- Now you can download and play Sphere 3: Enchanted World for free on its official website and also on Steam.