Fortnite Battle Royale Limited TIme 50v50 Mode is Live
Epic Games announced last night at The Game Awards, that their limited time 50 vs. 50 mode for Fortnite Battle Royale is now live. It will pit 50 players against 50 others in a massive, last-team standing battle. The mode will be available today through Sunday, December 17th, with additional unique game modes coming in the future. Epic Games has also announced that Fortnite continues to see quick growth, with more than 30 million players since the game’s July launch. This past weekend, the game also hit a new milestone, peaking at 1.3 million concurrent users.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Ara Haan gains new devil path in Elsword
- KILL3rCombo, publisher of the hit free-to-play action MMORPG Elsword<i>,</i> revealed its new job path, Little Devil, for the late...
- Frontier Developments announces SteamVR support for Elite Dangerous
- Frontier Developments announced it will support SteamVR and the HTC Vive virtual reality headset in the PC version of Elite Dangerous.
- Civilization VI AI Battle Royale Announced
- It's a time honored tradition among hardcore Civ fans to wonder how the AI fares against each other without human player interference.