Fortnite Battle Royale Limited TIme 50v50 Mode is Live
Epic Games announced last night at The Game Awards, that their limited time 50 vs. 50 mode for Fortnite Battle Royale is now live. It will pit 50 players against 50 others in a massive, last-team standing battle. The mode will be available today through Sunday, December 17th, with additional unique game modes coming in the future. Epic Games has also announced that Fortnite continues to see quick growth, with more than 30 million players since the game’s July launch. This past weekend, the game also hit a new milestone, peaking at 1.3 million concurrent users.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Sony Online Discusses Subscription Model Changes
- News from Sony Online Entertainment not only changes membership benefits, but teases a cross-title subscription plan.
- Hearthstone Celebrates Noblegarden With An In-Game Event
- The World of Warcraft Springtime event, "Noblegarden" is coming to Hearthstone from May 9-13th.
- H1Z1: Battle Royale (PS4) Free 'Beyond Royale' Expansion is Now Live
- H1Z1: Battle Royale on PS4 is proud to release their latest update, Beyond Royale as a Free Expansion for all players.