Fortnite Battle Royale Limited TIme 50v50 Mode is Live
Epic Games announced last night at The Game Awards, that their limited time 50 vs. 50 mode for Fortnite Battle Royale is now live. It will pit 50 players against 50 others in a massive, last-team standing battle. The mode will be available today through Sunday, December 17th, with additional unique game modes coming in the future. Epic Games has also announced that Fortnite continues to see quick growth, with more than 30 million players since the game’s July launch. This past weekend, the game also hit a new milestone, peaking at 1.3 million concurrent users.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- League of Wonderland Launches in Select Countries
- League of Wonderland, the RTS game from SEGA and it is now available in North America, South America, and Europe.
- Destiny 2: Forsaken's Annual Pass' Black Armory Has Arrived
- Destiny 2: Forsaken's Annual Pass begins today, with new content that offers new experiences for Guardians from December 2018 until Augus...
- Moon Hunters Online Mode Officially Releasing
- Via a Kickstarter update, Moon Hunters has announced that it will launch its Online Mode fully today.