Fortnite Battle Royale Limited TIme 50v50 Mode is Live
Epic Games announced last night at The Game Awards, that their limited time 50 vs. 50 mode for Fortnite Battle Royale is now live. It will pit 50 players against 50 others in a massive, last-team standing battle. The mode will be available today through Sunday, December 17th, with additional unique game modes coming in the future. Epic Games has also announced that Fortnite continues to see quick growth, with more than 30 million players since the game’s July launch. This past weekend, the game also hit a new milestone, peaking at 1.3 million concurrent users.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Copia Launches Open Beta
- Copia is unlocking the servers and opening the gates on the Open Beta.
- Warframe Update 8: Rise of the Warlords
- Loaded with new content-- including the highly anticipated introduction of the Clan Dojo--Update 8 lays the foundation for a whole new aspect ...
- Guild Wars 2: Heart of Thorns Announces PvP Leagues
- PvP Leagues will provide a system for better ranked play, improved matchmaking, and regular goals.