Whats New in Tera? Skycastles, Crusade, BAMs & More!
Launching February 24th, Tera: Fate of Arun will introduce new content focused on guilds! Fate of Arun’s first content update of 2015 is just weeks away, and TERA’s already impressive dungeon offerings are expanding with three new instances to hone your skills. There’s a hard mode coming for Bathysmal Rise, and the all-new Sky Cruiser Endeavor (both normal and hard modes) will challenge you like never before.
Learn all about the content update in detail at our written article HERE!
Here’s what to expect.
Crusade — Guild competition with leagues for both PvP and PvE content, including a redesigned GvG battle system.
Skycastles — Floating guild housing for the top-ranked Crusade guilds on each server.
Sky Cruiser Endeavor — TERA’s most challenging dungeon yet, with both normal and hard modes full of epic boss battles.
Bathysmal Rise (Hard) — This popular Fate of Arun dungeon gets a deadly makeover.
Champions’ Skyring — The ultimate test of PvP skill now has a 5v5 battleground.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Guild Wars 2 Introduces New Wardobe System
- NCSOFT and ArenaNet have announced the second new feature of the April 2014 Feature Pack: the Wardrobe, an account-wide system that allows you...
- Kakao Games Launches Mobile Title 'Friends Gem for Kakao'
- Friends Gem for Kakao combines cute Kakao Friends characters and puts them into the popular match-3 genre, traveling an adorable world.
- Avalon Lords: Dawn Rises Switches to Free to Play Model
- Animus Interactive has just revealed their recent MMORTS, Avalon Lords: Dawn Rises, will be switching from a buy to play.