Whats New in Tera? Skycastles, Crusade, BAMs & More!
Launching February 24th, Tera: Fate of Arun will introduce new content focused on guilds! Fate of Arun’s first content update of 2015 is just weeks away, and TERA’s already impressive dungeon offerings are expanding with three new instances to hone your skills. There’s a hard mode coming for Bathysmal Rise, and the all-new Sky Cruiser Endeavor (both normal and hard modes) will challenge you like never before.
Learn all about the content update in detail at our written article HERE!
Here’s what to expect.
Crusade — Guild competition with leagues for both PvP and PvE content, including a redesigned GvG battle system.
Skycastles — Floating guild housing for the top-ranked Crusade guilds on each server.
Sky Cruiser Endeavor — TERA’s most challenging dungeon yet, with both normal and hard modes full of epic boss battles.
Bathysmal Rise (Hard) — This popular Fate of Arun dungeon gets a deadly makeover.
Champions’ Skyring — The ultimate test of PvP skill now has a 5v5 battleground.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Kartuga Hosts Successful Kartuga Alpha Challenge
- InnoGames just hosted the Kartuga Alpha Challenge, inviting 16 players from six countries to test the game in an exclusive sneak peek.
- Dragon Nest Celebrates First Anniversary
- Dragon Nest turns one year old today, and to celebrate, Nexon has released some exciting details about current and upcoming events.
- Grimmwood is On Sale for 50% Off Alongside a Major Update
- A huge update hit for Grimmwood today, which brings a host of improvements to the game. Trading Cards and Achievements were both added.