Whats New in Tera? Skycastles, Crusade, BAMs & More!
Launching February 24th, Tera: Fate of Arun will introduce new content focused on guilds! Fate of Arun’s first content update of 2015 is just weeks away, and TERA’s already impressive dungeon offerings are expanding with three new instances to hone your skills. There’s a hard mode coming for Bathysmal Rise, and the all-new Sky Cruiser Endeavor (both normal and hard modes) will challenge you like never before.
Learn all about the content update in detail at our written article HERE!
Here’s what to expect.
Crusade — Guild competition with leagues for both PvP and PvE content, including a redesigned GvG battle system.
Skycastles — Floating guild housing for the top-ranked Crusade guilds on each server.
Sky Cruiser Endeavor — TERA’s most challenging dungeon yet, with both normal and hard modes full of epic boss battles.
Bathysmal Rise (Hard) — This popular Fate of Arun dungeon gets a deadly makeover.
Champions’ Skyring — The ultimate test of PvP skill now has a 5v5 battleground.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- RIFT Prime: Storm Legion Coming in October
- Trion Worlds announced today that the latest update for the RIFT Prime Progression servers is coming in October.
- HeroesGo OB Review Update
- While HeroesGo takes full advantage of being able to battle in a full 3D space, the overall combat in HeroesGo lacks polish. Performing just a...
- Neverwinter: Strongholds Launches on Aug. 11
- Strongholds introduces the largest playable map for Neverwinter and it’s all about players banding together to take back a stronghold.