Trickster Online Gameplay – First Look HD February 2010
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Trickster Online Page.
Trickster Online is a 2D Fantasy MMORPG with bright anime inspired graphics by Ntreev – the same folks behind Pangya and Grand Chase. The game has an enormous amount of variety as it has 8 starting classes and numerous job advancements. The game’s art style is both unique and easy on the eyes. Gameplay wise, Trickster Online plays a bit like Ragnarok Online and Tales of Pirates as it has the same top down view. Though the game doesn’t have nearly as much ‘content’ overall as other MMORPGs, Trickster is an all around solid free to play game that’s updated regularly. To learn more about Trickster Online check out the official MMOHuts Trickster Online page, which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Star Wars: The Old Republic Update 1.7 Teaser
- With update 1.7 for Star Wars The Old Republic on the horizon, EA/Bioware has given new information on some of the new additions.
- War of Rights Passes 50% Funding and Steam Greenlight
- Campfire Games is excited to announce that War of Rights has been approved on Steam Greenlight along with reaching 50% funding.
- Webzen revealing C9 and Arctic Combat at GDC
- Webzen has announced its plans to showcase Continent of the Ninth Seal (C9) and Arctic Combat at GDC 2012 in San Francisco.