Warhammer: Chaos & Conquest Kicks Off Pre-Registration
Pre-Registration has opened up for the upcoming mobile fantasy strategy title, Warhammer: Chaos & Conquest from Tilting Point. In this upcoming Games Workshop title, players build their own stronghold, lead a Warband, and seek to impose their will upon their enemies in the Warhammer Fantasy Old World. Pre-Registration has officially opened for both Android and Apple, to lock in rewards to help them get started on their quest to be the ultimate Chaos Lord. Warhammer: Chaos & Conquest features the iconic lands, characters, and lore from the gritty Warhammer Fantasy Battles universe. The game allows up to 50 players to defend and support each other in PvE combat – or engage in intense PvP battles to fight over precious resources. Classic Warhammer races, such as Beastmen, Daemons, Dwarfs and more, will challenge players as they conquer the Old World.
Pre-registration will earn players unique bonuses worth more than $10 in value, including a Warlord Pack and Warpstones. Each pack will aid players in defending their fearsome empire, building their army by summoning daemonic troops and conquering the Empire with Chaos Champions.
“We are excited to invite everyone who has been looking forward to Warhammer: Chaos & Conquest to pre-register and begin their journey into the game” said Samir El-Agili, president of Tilting Point. “We are looking forward to launching the game globally so that mobile gamers everywhere can experience Chaos & Conquest’s distinct, yet familiar, Warhammer fantasy setting in a brand new way.”
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Splitgate: Arena Warfare Announced Free-to-Play Launch Date
- 1047 Games revealed this week that Splitgate: Arena Warfare is scheduled to enter Free-to-Play status this month.
- LYN: The Lightbringer Season Two Launches New Content Update
- Season Two for LYN: The Lightbringer offers up a new content update today for both the iOS and Android versions of the game.
- Petroglyph Launches Battle For Graxia With New Replay Mode and More
- Petroglyph® today announced that its Free-to-Play Multiplayer Online Battle Arena (MOBA) game, Battle for Graxia™, has launched with a new ...