Warhammer: Chaos & Conquest
Warhammer: Chaos & Conquest is a 3D real-time strategy kingdom-management sim blending PVP and PVE gameplay for one contiguous experience.
“Spread Chaos across the Old World! Command a horde as you build a fortress capable of conquering the Empire of Man – and any other Chaos warbands that stand in your way. With enough power, you will prove your worth to the Chaos Gods by conquering Altdorf and becoming the Everchosen!”
►Wolf of War Street: Strategically distribute your hard-earned resources on a wide variety of long and short-term investments including over 25+ buildings, a plethora of upgrades, and an entire warband of elite units.
►Lighting Offensive: Seek out, siege, and eliminate your foes with ruthless efficiency for the glory of Chaos!
►Shepherd’s Guidance: Manage a menagerie of minions lead by a powerful and legendary Warhost of your choice. With enough experience, training, and tactical considerations even the weak can overcome the strong!
►Parley: The world’s not big enough for two kings, but sometimes temporary alliances are necessary to survive a culling. Team up with a select few allies and subdue the competition before eventually turning swords on one another.
This is a free-to-play title offering optional in-game purchases.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Nov 18, 2019
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Hunted Cow Studios
- Publisher: Tilting Point
- Category: Stand-alone, Mobile
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, Fantasy, Strategy
- Platforms: PC, Mac, Steam, Xbox One, iOS, Android
- +Solid Visuals
- +Addictive Gameplay
- +Interesting Theme
- -Extremely Aggressive Monetization (Gated Progress and Pay-to-Win Elements)
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 10/Mac OS X 10.8+
- CPU: 2.5GHz Intel Core i3+
- RAM: 2 GB
- GPU: Graphics card with OpenGL support+
- HDD: 1 GB
- OS: Android 4.4+/iOS 9.0+
- HDD: 324.9 MB
- Description: Warhammer: Chaos & Conquest is a 3D real-time strategy kingdom-management sim blending PVP and PVE gameplay for one contiguous experience.
Articles You May Enjoy
- 250K Battle of the Immortals Characters Created Since Open Beta
- Battle of the Immortals announces that 250,000 characters have been created since the game went into Open Beta on May 4, 2010.
- Nexon Korea Brings Preta on Android to Select Markets
- Preparing for the global release later this year, players in select regions can now unlock the secrets of Preta.