Warframe: Fortuna – The Profit Taker Now Available on PC
It’s time to equip some major guns to do battle with a giant spider boss in Warframe: Fortuna. The Profit Taker is live on PC today, and with it comes a new Warframe, the ability to Mod the K-Drive and much more. The greedy profiteer Nef Anyo’s grip on the Orb Vallis need sto be loosened, and that means doing battle with his mechanical spider, the Profit-Taker. Players itching to “go big” will engage in new missions to acquire the Archwing’s big guns for Warframes on-foot to crush the Profit-Taker with a show of cooperative, strategic force. Earn and equip the new Warframe, Baruuk, and engage in a mix of pacifism and savagery to wipe out Corpus armies; discover new animal species to tranq, trap and save more of the Orb Vallis’ cutest denizens, and collect dozens of new items including weapons, customizations, and enhancements.
New Features In Fortuna: The Profit Taker Include:
- BRING THE BIG GUNS: Only serious firepower can crush the Profit-Taker. Earn the Archguns — previously only available to equip in space — to equip your Warframe while on foot and ascend to a whole new level of ballistic power.
- EARN BARUUK, THE NEW WARFRAME: A pacifist by nature, the 38th Warframe’s calm manner erupts when he’s pushed to the edge.
- Elude: Dodge all incoming projectiles, but only while not attacking. Edge closer to the brink with each projectile dodge.
- Lull: A calming wave slows enemies until they fall into a slumber. Enemies woken by damage will be confused and disoriented.
- Subdue: Summon a bevy of orbiting daggers to seek out enemy guns, destroying them with a small explosion. Combine with Untouchable to double the range.
- Serene Storm: With his Restraint eroded, Baruuk commands the Desert Wind to deliver powerful radial strikes with his fists and feet. Each moment commanding the storm restores his Restraint.
- CONSERVE ANIMALS, EARN FLOOFS: The Business and his conservation team have three new Echo-Lures on offer. Use them to save three new species in the Vallis before the Corpus get to them first. New Floofs and a Conservation Badge await your efforts!
- UPGRADE, ENHANCE AND MOD: Visit the character Little Duck in Fortuna to access new Operator Amps and Arcanes, while picking up weapons and customizations (such as hairstyles and Ventkid Cosmetics) in the marketplace. And collect a whole new set of weapons, mods, and customizations to keep up with the Corpus’ expanded arsenal (including new shotguns, whips, revolvers, shields, Syandana, alt helms, and more).
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Trials of Ascension: NDA dropped and Livestream on Feb 28th
- Forge Chaos has lifted nearly all NDA restrictions for their testers regarding the demo and are now allowing them to stream all the goodness o...
- Fatal Flash Launches Kickstarter Today
- Indie Studio Single "A" Production has officially launched the Kickstarter for their first game, Fatal Flash.
- Magic: the Gathering Arena Open Beta Goes Live Today
- Wizards of the Coast released Magic: the Gathering Arena into its Open Beta today, that is free to download for everyone.