Eudemons Online announces new expansion
The next major expansion for Eudemons Online, titled Trumpet of the Legionnaire, will launch on December 22.
The update will add new Legion Eudemons, pets and mounts that add extra battle power. These pets can only be summoned once players visit the Legion Towers, which will in turn evolve these rare pets. Legion Towers must also be upgraded to help Legion Eudemons reach their full potential, playing into the expanding world of the Legion War.
Eudemons Online is published by TQ Digital, which also publishes Crazy Tao and Conquer Online.
Eudemons Online: Trumpet of the Legionnaire Trailer
Eudemons Online Announces Release Date for new “Trumpet of the Legionnaire” Expansion
HONG KONG – December 8, 2011
The MMORPG Eudemons Online continues to expand its mythical universe with an all-new expansion, Trumpet of the Legionnaire. Trumpet of the Legionnaire will be focusing on the magical prowess of the “Legion” Eudemons. On December 22nd, players must heed the call to arms as the Legion War rages on. An all-new trailer has been released to sound the call to battle, featuring the start of the war between dragons and men.
Eudemons Online is well known in the MMO space for its fun pets system, so it can be expected that original, colorful and creative Eudemons and mounts will be added to the world in the new expansion. These new Legion Eudemons and mounts will add extra battle power during combat, however, obtaining these pets will prove more challenging than before. They can only be summoned once you visit the Legion towers. The Legion towers will evolve the current pet system of these rare, mystical creatures. As you upgrade the towers, the Legion Eudemons and mounts will become increasingly more powerful. To upgrade the towers, the Legion members must work hard and stick together through menacing trials.
Players must build up their own Legion and defeat all the other Legions to prove their Legion’s dominance in the war. Fire and chaos continues to fuel the Legion War. Which Legion will be strong enough to dominate the world? On December 22, destiny will be decided.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Fortnite's '14 Days of Summer' Kicks Off
- A special limited-time event has begun in Fortnite, called "14 Days of Summer", and each day offers something new.
- Gaijin Releases Original Game Soundtrack for War Thunder
- Gaijin Entertainment has released the full original War Thunder soundtrack to fans (http://warthunder.com/en/soundtrack). Split into two album...
- Warhammer 40k Eternal Crusade Gains Deal with NVIDIA
- Behaviour Interactive is pleased to announced that it has selected NVIDIA GameWorks™ technology to power the development of Warhammer 40,000...