VROOM KABOOM Revs Up for August Release
VROOM KABOOM is an upcoming Vehicular Combat Game, which releases on August 14th on PC and Playstation 4, in addition to Oculus Rift, HTC Vive, and Playstation VR. It’s described as a Tower Rush with Vehicles, combining CCGs, Tower Defense, and online Multiplayer Battles. Players are tasked with building a deck of vehicles and deploying them into battle against other players, resulting in destruction and chaos. VROOM KABOOM features physics-driven vehicles and is a mashup of action gameplay and tactical choice making. Whether it’s 1v1, 2v2 or 3v3 battles, players can play normally, or in VR mode. It also features over 70 units for a deck of your choosing, three factions, each with their own unique cards to collect, and though a VR headset is not required, it promises to bring the chaos to a whole new level. VROOM KABOOM is a free-to-play title, and there is a 19.99 Premium Version.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Ashes of Creation Apocalypse Opens Play Test Sign-Ups
- Ashes of Creation Apocalypse is the standalone prequel to the Ashes of Creation MMORPG, and they are getting set for more testing.
- Mythos Global begins open beta
- Open beta testing has begun for Mythos Global, published by T3Fun.
- Happy Dungeons Preview Event Impressions
- Apparently, Happy Dungeons is a sequel to a game called Happy Wars, which took place in the sky.