VROOM KABOOM Revs Up for August Release
VROOM KABOOM is an upcoming Vehicular Combat Game, which releases on August 14th on PC and Playstation 4, in addition to Oculus Rift, HTC Vive, and Playstation VR. It’s described as a Tower Rush with Vehicles, combining CCGs, Tower Defense, and online Multiplayer Battles. Players are tasked with building a deck of vehicles and deploying them into battle against other players, resulting in destruction and chaos. VROOM KABOOM features physics-driven vehicles and is a mashup of action gameplay and tactical choice making. Whether it’s 1v1, 2v2 or 3v3 battles, players can play normally, or in VR mode. It also features over 70 units for a deck of your choosing, three factions, each with their own unique cards to collect, and though a VR headset is not required, it promises to bring the chaos to a whole new level. VROOM KABOOM is a free-to-play title, and there is a 19.99 Premium Version.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- DayZ Standalone Alpha Early Access
- After a long time of waiting, and many delays it is finally there, the DayZ Standalone Alpha.
- Firefall's "Blackwater Anomaly" Trailer is Live
- In anticipation for Firefall’s Open Beta launch on July 9, Red 5 Studios has released the official trailer for Blackwater Anomaly.
- Guns of Icarus: Alliance Review
- Guns of Icarus: Alliance is the recently released update to Guns of Icarus Online. It originally began as a PvE-focused expansion...