VROOM KABOOM Revs Up for August Release
VROOM KABOOM is an upcoming Vehicular Combat Game, which releases on August 14th on PC and Playstation 4, in addition to Oculus Rift, HTC Vive, and Playstation VR. It’s described as a Tower Rush with Vehicles, combining CCGs, Tower Defense, and online Multiplayer Battles. Players are tasked with building a deck of vehicles and deploying them into battle against other players, resulting in destruction and chaos. VROOM KABOOM features physics-driven vehicles and is a mashup of action gameplay and tactical choice making. Whether it’s 1v1, 2v2 or 3v3 battles, players can play normally, or in VR mode. It also features over 70 units for a deck of your choosing, three factions, each with their own unique cards to collect, and though a VR headset is not required, it promises to bring the chaos to a whole new level. VROOM KABOOM is a free-to-play title, and there is a 19.99 Premium Version.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Heroes of Newerth celebrates 2nd HoN-iversary
- With its second year live, S2 Games and Heroes of Newerth are ready to celebrate another HoN-iversary.
- Diosa Force to Collaborate with DawnBreak: The Flaming Emperor
- Auer Media announced that two franchises, Diosa Force and DawnBreak: The Flaming Emperor will receive a crossover.
- "Magicka: Wizard Wars" Welcomes Half a Million Robe Warriors
- Paradox Interactive and Paradox North today announced that Magicka: Wizard Wars, the online spellcasting action player-vs-player (PvP) game wh...