Final Fantasy Brave Exvius Collaborates with Final Fantasy VIII
Starting today and running until August 16th, Final Fantasy Brave Exvius brings the world of Final Fantasy VIII to players in a limited-time collaboration. During this collaboration, members of elite mercenary group SeeD can be summoned: Squall, Rinoa, and Zell. Squall and Rinoa have also been enhanced from their Japanese counterparts for the global audience. Starting on August 8th, 2018, players can also venture into a Final Fantasy VIII exploration dungeon for additional rewards. Additionally, with the recent introduction of 7-star unit upgrades, certain units can now be made more powerful than ever before. By meeting certain conditions, players can now upgrade fan-favorite characters including Lightning, Dark Knight Cecil, Luneth, Orlandeau, Gilgamesh, Olive, Seabreeze Dark Fina, Dark Fina, Wilhelm, Marie, Ramza and Delita to 7-star.
The FINAL FANTASY BRAVE EXVIUS Fan Festa 2018 event, which will celebrate the game’s second anniversary, is set for December 8-9, 2018 at the Long Beach Convention Center. Tickets for the event will be available for sale at noon Pacific today via the Showclix page below.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- SMITE: 4.18: Journey to Asgard Patch Thoughts
- Woo. Patch 4.18 is a pretty big one if you ask me. I'll try not to miss anything important, but do bear with me.
- Battle of Toys: Now on Android
- TinyBytes Games, an indie studio comprised of industry veterans that are committed to bringing fun-filled games to mobile devices globally, an...
- Harmony Festival begins in Elsword
- A new event, Harmony Festival, has begun in Kill3rCombo's Elsword.