Might & Magic Is Reincarnated for Mobile Devices
Today, Ubisoft announced that pre-registration has now opened for the resurrection of Might & Magic, with Might & Magic Elemental Guardians. It is a free-to-play mobile RPG, and players who enter the pre-registration will receive a special reward. Developed by Ubisoft Barcelona Mobile, Might & Magic Elemental Guardians combines fast-paced strategy battles with stunning graphics, featuring a Western anime style. Players collect and battle hundreds of beautifully animated fantasy creatures, evolving them to build the ultimate team of elemental warriors.
A fresh take on the classic franchise, it will feature iconic characters from the brand as well as some exclusive new creatures. It will offer both a single-player campaign as well as PVP battles, and players level up their team and customize their Hero avatar as the game progresses.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Digimon Masters Still In the Mood For Love
- Collect cocoa and rock with experience boosts through March 12 in Digimon Masters Online.
- Echo of Souls: Launching in Spring 2015
- Adventurers rejoice, your epic journey is about to begin! The definitive massively multiplayer online (MMO) experience is finally coming. Aeri...
- Swordsman Closed Beta Now Available
- Perfect World Entertainment Inc. is pleased to announce that Swordsman has entered closed beta and will be running until June 27, 2014.