Might & Magic Is Reincarnated for Mobile Devices
Today, Ubisoft announced that pre-registration has now opened for the resurrection of Might & Magic, with Might & Magic Elemental Guardians. It is a free-to-play mobile RPG, and players who enter the pre-registration will receive a special reward. Developed by Ubisoft Barcelona Mobile, Might & Magic Elemental Guardians combines fast-paced strategy battles with stunning graphics, featuring a Western anime style. Players collect and battle hundreds of beautifully animated fantasy creatures, evolving them to build the ultimate team of elemental warriors.
A fresh take on the classic franchise, it will feature iconic characters from the brand as well as some exclusive new creatures. It will offer both a single-player campaign as well as PVP battles, and players level up their team and customize their Hero avatar as the game progresses.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Ragnarok 2 to Begin Testing of New Update: War of Emperium
- WarpPortal is proud to announce a live testing phase to War of Emperium, the latest update for Ragnarok 2: Legend of the Second .
- MapleStory (SEA) introduces new boss and dungeon
- MapleSEA has just issued new missions to test its players with the launch of a new boss and a new dungeon as a prelude to the highly anticipat...
- Riot Games Reveals League Of Legends Championship Series
- Riot Games has announced that it will launch its own professional gaming league, League of Legends Championship Series, in 2013.