Might & Magic Is Reincarnated for Mobile Devices
Today, Ubisoft announced that pre-registration has now opened for the resurrection of Might & Magic, with Might & Magic Elemental Guardians. It is a free-to-play mobile RPG, and players who enter the pre-registration will receive a special reward. Developed by Ubisoft Barcelona Mobile, Might & Magic Elemental Guardians combines fast-paced strategy battles with stunning graphics, featuring a Western anime style. Players collect and battle hundreds of beautifully animated fantasy creatures, evolving them to build the ultimate team of elemental warriors.
A fresh take on the classic franchise, it will feature iconic characters from the brand as well as some exclusive new creatures. It will offer both a single-player campaign as well as PVP battles, and players level up their team and customize their Hero avatar as the game progresses.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Stormfall: Rise of Balur Now Available on Mobile Devices
- Its predecessor on social media, Stormfall: Age of War, was a smash hit upon its release in November 2012, instantly gaining notoriety for the...
- C9 Arrives On Steam
- Webzen has announced the launch of C9 (Continent of the Ninth Seal) on Steam.
- Perfect World International Announces New Horizons
- Perfect World Entertainment has announced that its flagship MMORPG in North America, Perfect World International, will soon be receiving a new...