Might & Magic Is Reincarnated for Mobile Devices
Today, Ubisoft announced that pre-registration has now opened for the resurrection of Might & Magic, with Might & Magic Elemental Guardians. It is a free-to-play mobile RPG, and players who enter the pre-registration will receive a special reward. Developed by Ubisoft Barcelona Mobile, Might & Magic Elemental Guardians combines fast-paced strategy battles with stunning graphics, featuring a Western anime style. Players collect and battle hundreds of beautifully animated fantasy creatures, evolving them to build the ultimate team of elemental warriors.
A fresh take on the classic franchise, it will feature iconic characters from the brand as well as some exclusive new creatures. It will offer both a single-player campaign as well as PVP battles, and players level up their team and customize their Hero avatar as the game progresses.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Dragon's Prophet Open Beta Music Video
- To get players pumped for E3 next week, Sony Online Entertainment today released an all-new Dragon's Prophet #SUPERMETAL music video, &qu...
- Hearthstone's 'The Dalaran Heist' Chapter V is Now Live
- Next stop: The Kirin Tor Citadel! They're the only target left in the great heist of Dalaran in Hearthstone.
- Dynamight Studios Announces New Sandbox MMO: Fractured
- Dynamight Studios, a new Italian game development startup, has revealed today its new sandbox MMORPG named Fractured.