Might & Magic Is Reincarnated for Mobile Devices
Today, Ubisoft announced that pre-registration has now opened for the resurrection of Might & Magic, with Might & Magic Elemental Guardians. It is a free-to-play mobile RPG, and players who enter the pre-registration will receive a special reward. Developed by Ubisoft Barcelona Mobile, Might & Magic Elemental Guardians combines fast-paced strategy battles with stunning graphics, featuring a Western anime style. Players collect and battle hundreds of beautifully animated fantasy creatures, evolving them to build the ultimate team of elemental warriors.
A fresh take on the classic franchise, it will feature iconic characters from the brand as well as some exclusive new creatures. It will offer both a single-player campaign as well as PVP battles, and players level up their team and customize their Hero avatar as the game progresses.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Swordsman: Gilded Wasteland Unsheathed Today
- Set in the rugged deserts and isolated steppes of Jianghu, Gilded Wasteland players take on the evil Eminence School in its final stronghold.
- World of Tanks Launches Two New Combat Modes in Update 9.4
- Wargaming today announced Update 9.4 for World of Tanks has released in North America and Europe, and will go live in Asia and Korea on Novemb...
- Overwatch Beta Impressions
- The ability system alongside the primary and secondary fire options help to differentiate between all twenty one heroes.