Urban Rivals Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Urban Rivals Page.
Urban Rivals is a 2D browser based trading card game MMO published by a company called Boostr. Gameplay wise, Urban Rivals plays a lot like Poxnora from Sonly Online Entertainment, except MUCH, MUCH simpler. The game is fast paced and an average match usually don’t take longer than 5 minutes. The game has hundreds of cards to collect and actually requires quite a bit of skill. To learn more about Urban Rivals check out the official MMOHuts Urban Rivals page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Star Trek Online Season 11 Teaser Interview
- Season 11 for Star Trek Online is rapidly approaching, and with it arrives some brand new content for players to enjoy.
- Heroes & Generals: New "Oster" Massive Update Available
- Reto-Moto has just released a new update for their F2P WW2 shooter: Heroes & Generals with update called "Oster", which includes...
- Blade & Soul Reveals Teaser Page for Beluga Lagoon Update
- NCSoft has posted sparse details relating to the next major update to hit Blade & Soul, Beluga Lagoon.