Urban Rivals Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Urban Rivals Page.
Urban Rivals is a 2D browser based trading card game MMO published by a company called Boostr. Gameplay wise, Urban Rivals plays a lot like Poxnora from Sonly Online Entertainment, except MUCH, MUCH simpler. The game is fast paced and an average match usually don’t take longer than 5 minutes. The game has hundreds of cards to collect and actually requires quite a bit of skill. To learn more about Urban Rivals check out the official MMOHuts Urban Rivals page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- GoldFire Launches CasinoRPG Kickstarter
- GoldFire Studios, creator of real-time multiplayer games for the web, today launched a Kickstarter campaign for its hotly anticipated new titl...
- Heroes Evolved: Official Tournament Announcement
- In an effort to bring excitement to the Heroes Evolved scene, R2Games unveiled their latest plans: A free-to-enter tournament has been planned
- Grand Fantasia Review
- Grand Fantasia is a neat 3D anime inspired fantasy MMORPG by Aeria Games.