Urban Rivals Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Urban Rivals Page.
Urban Rivals is a 2D browser based trading card game MMO published by a company called Boostr. Gameplay wise, Urban Rivals plays a lot like Poxnora from Sonly Online Entertainment, except MUCH, MUCH simpler. The game is fast paced and an average match usually don’t take longer than 5 minutes. The game has hundreds of cards to collect and actually requires quite a bit of skill. To learn more about Urban Rivals check out the official MMOHuts Urban Rivals page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Paragon enters "The New Dawn" with a massive update
- Paragon's "The New Dawn" update is a gigantic change and offers unrivaled quality-of-life improvements.
- Wargame: Red Dragon Review
- With it's incredible attention to detail, massive selection of units, and huge maps, Wargame: Red Dragon is definitely a top-tier RTS.
- Ultima Online (Endless Journey) Discussion
- Ultima Online is over 20 years old. Let's just say that again and really give it some thought. Ultima Online is over 20 years old.