Urban Rivals Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Urban Rivals Page.
Urban Rivals is a 2D browser based trading card game MMO published by a company called Boostr. Gameplay wise, Urban Rivals plays a lot like Poxnora from Sonly Online Entertainment, except MUCH, MUCH simpler. The game is fast paced and an average match usually don’t take longer than 5 minutes. The game has hundreds of cards to collect and actually requires quite a bit of skill. To learn more about Urban Rivals check out the official MMOHuts Urban Rivals page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Marvel Heroes 2016 News - Beast and Jubilee Join Roster
- Gazillion Entertainment has announced that Beast and Jubilee are now available in Marvel Heroes 2016.
- SWTOR: Knights of the Fallen Empire Press Event Preview
- Fans of SWTOR will be delighted to know that Knights of the Fallen Empire is part of Bioware’s much touted return to story telling form.
- Lord of the Rings Online: Gondor Aflame Update Now Available
- Turbine Studios and WB Games has just released a new updated for Lord of the Rings Online known as "Update 15: Gondor Aflame". This ...