ChangYou Announces New MMORPG Zentia
ChangYou, the company behind Dragon Oath and Blade Wars, just announced a brand new 3D fantasy MMORPG called Zentia at E3. The game features humorous comic book style 3D.
The game was developed by Pixel Soft and has a unique social leveling system which requires players to work together. Zentia is scheduled to enter closed beta testing on July 8, 2010 so players should expect the game to fully release sometime in August or September.
“The advanced game engine and state of the art 3D graphics make Zentia the wildest new adventure in MMOs,” says Zentia’s Senior Producer, Susan Revelt. Highlights of the game include multi-player mounts (the largest mounts can enter combat with up to ten players on their backs) and extensive collectible pets (approximately 50% of all mobs in the game can be captured and trained).
Articles You May Enjoy
- SMITE LAN Tournaments at gamescom and PAX Prime Announcement
- Hi-Rez Studios today announced the next two scheduled LAN event tournaments for SMITE.
- Prius Online Returns as Arcane Saga
- Netmarble will be offering Arcane Saga, a redesign of Prius Online, in the first half of 2013.
- SpeedRunners: On Sale Now
- Today is a big day for SpeedRunners, as the game is the Steam Daily Deal with 75 percent off the regular price -- which means there's goi...