The Warlords Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our The Warlords Page.
The Warlords is a 2D Fantasy MMORPG set in Ancient China published by TQ Digital – the same folks behind Conquer Online, Eudemons Online, Crazy Tao, Zero Online and Way of the Five. Players start by choosing from two playable factions and classes. Both in terms of graphics and gameplay, The Warlords plays a lot like Eudemons and Conquer Online – so if you’ve played either game before, The Warlords will feel quite familiar. The game a boat load of interesting features, but unfortunately few that are unique to the game. In the video above, I created a Footmen (faction) Marksman (class) and completed a few newbie quests. To learn more about The Warlords check out the official MMOHuts The Warlords page, which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Robocraft: Playable demo available SOON
- UK based indie developer Freejam are delighted to announce that their Free-to-play MMO robotvehicle shooter Robocraft has successfully made th...
- The First MMORPG - The Early History of the Genre
- Meridian59 was released in late 1996 and Ultima Online was released in 1997, but these weren't the first two online games.
- Durango: Wild Lands Receives New Volcano Island Update
- A huge content update dropped for Durango: Wild Lands today from Nexon and What! Studio.