Water Margin Online Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Water Margin Online Page.
Water Margin Online is a 2.5D Sprite based fantasy MMORPG published by a Malaysian publisher called CNX. The game looks and plays a lot like Ragnarok Online and it would actually be fair to call it a Ragnarok clone. Since the game is published in Malaysia, it has terrible English translations and latency issues. Even though it’s only published in Malaysia, anyone can play the game worldwide. The game does have a fair variety of classes, as it has six starting classes and each has three job advancements. In the video above, I created a Major (Warrior) and started my first tutorial quest. To learn more about Water Margin Online check out the official MMOHuts Water Margin Online page, which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- World of Speed: Iconic Brands Hatch racing circuit revealed
- UK’s best loved racing circuit Brands Hatch is the latest reveal from My.com for their beautifully designed upcoming action-racing game, Wor...
- Brick-Force: 'Night of the Living Bricks' Update Available
- Infernum released a new update today as part of the deployment of the fourth season of its popular sandbox shooter, Brick-Force. For a few wee...
- Hyperion Online Launches Into Open Beta
- The Games Foundation has successfully launched the open beta for their mobile MMOG Hyperion Online.