War of Rights Passes 50% Funding and Steam Greenlight
Today Campfire Games is excited to announce that War of Rights has been approved on Steam Greenlight along with reaching 50% funding for their Kickstarter campaign for this American Civil War FPS game.
“This has been a remarkable day for us! Thanks to our fans and backers we have managed to get approved on Steam Greenlight, on the same day we achieved 50% funding!” said Emil Alexander Hansen, co-founder and technical artist at Campfire Games. “We’re very happy with the way the campaign has gone and very hopeful that we can achieve our funding and bring this game to life.”
The team at Campfire Games is also thrilled about the Collector’s Edition Box Set for War of Rights being offered at the Kickstarter campaign that will include several items such as a physical copy of the game, a soundtrack CD, a poster signed by the team, Private, NCO and Officer papers for either side of the conflict, a War of Rights mouse pad and even a bullet from the American Civil War packed in a paper cartridge!
Articles You May Enjoy
- Moon Hunters Post-Launch Developer Update
- Today, Kitfox Games released a developer update on its Kickstarter page for Moon Hunters, updating players and fans to the game's progres...
- Flyff Celebrates 10th Anniversary with Skip Level Event
- To celebrate the 10th anniversary, the Flyff team has launched a skip level event that allows players to receive a free level boost.
- Xsyon Allows Free Players to Start Tribes and Build Towns
- Starting this week, new players can join the Xsyon community and start their own tribe for free.