War of Rights Passes 50% Funding and Steam Greenlight
Today Campfire Games is excited to announce that War of Rights has been approved on Steam Greenlight along with reaching 50% funding for their Kickstarter campaign for this American Civil War FPS game.
“This has been a remarkable day for us! Thanks to our fans and backers we have managed to get approved on Steam Greenlight, on the same day we achieved 50% funding!” said Emil Alexander Hansen, co-founder and technical artist at Campfire Games. “We’re very happy with the way the campaign has gone and very hopeful that we can achieve our funding and bring this game to life.”
The team at Campfire Games is also thrilled about the Collector’s Edition Box Set for War of Rights being offered at the Kickstarter campaign that will include several items such as a physical copy of the game, a soundtrack CD, a poster signed by the team, Private, NCO and Officer papers for either side of the conflict, a War of Rights mouse pad and even a bullet from the American Civil War packed in a paper cartridge!
Articles You May Enjoy
- Marvel Future Fight Celebrates 3rd Year With 70 Million Players Worldwide
- Yesterday, Marvel Future Fight celebrated three years of gameplay, and are commemorating with a number of special in-game events.
- DC Legends: Tips and Tricks
- We've been offered some official tips and tricks to help you improve your game in DC Legends, the new mobile fighting game featuring your...
- Pre-Season Will Begin with Full Bundesliga Roster in United Eleven
- Nexon Europe has announced that the Pre-Season for United Eleven will have the confirmed addition of the entire Bundesliga license.