TERA Announces Date for PS4/XB1 Open Beta
En Masse announced today that the Open Beta for TERA will be running in early March. Beginning on March 9th at 6 am PST and ending on March 12th at 12 am PST, Playstation 4 and Xbox One users will have access to the Beta by visiting their on-console store beginning on March 9th. “TERA’s development team at Bluehole, Inc. has taken great care to adapt the vast world of TERA and it’s best-in-genre action combat to console platforms,” said Matt Denomme, Sr. Product Manager at En Masse Entertainment. “We feel the results speak for themselves and we’re excited to get the game in the hands of players during our upcoming Open Beta event weekend. Consoles need a solid MMORPG and TERA is prepared to deliver.”
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Elite Dangerous: Horizons Beta Begins Today
- Frontier Developments plc (AIM: FDEV) today launched the Elite Dangerous: Horizons beta test for PC.
- Warlocks to be Released on Steam Early Access on March 17
- 6 months after being successfully funded on Kickstarter, Warlocks is now getting ready to launch on Steam Early Access.
- Globe Strike: First Beta Test for New FPS Announced
- NGames would like to announce the first beta test for the First Person Shooter Globe Strike. Players are invited to join the first beta test w...