World of Speed: New details revealed on customization
Slightly Mad Studios, the critically acclaimed developer known for their pedigree in racing video games, is debuting an all-new trailer and details about the game’s tuning features from the Electronic Entertainment Expo (E3) in Los Angeles this week.
In the trailer, players will get a glimpse into the game’s visual and performance tuning features being showcased in hands-on demos at E3 this week. In World of Speed, unlocking a new car is only the beginning. From spoilers and headlights, to hoods and wheels, no two players’ cars will look the same and the possibilities are endless. But in addition to cosmetic upgrades, players will also unlock and apply specific installs like new engines, suspensions, tires and more–in whatever order they choose. In World of Speed, it’s all about exploring the potential of each and every racing vehicle to the max and making them your own
For more information, visit http://wos.my.com/
Articles You May Enjoy
- Dying Light: New Humans Vs. Zombies Mode Revealed
- Today Techland released a new gameplay trailer for Dying Light to showcase the asymmetric multiplayer aspect of the game. Featuring a game-cha...
- Relic Hunters Legend Fully Funded and Reaches Stretch Goal
- Yesterday, Rogue Snail ended their Kickstarter campaign for Relic Hunters Legend, and wound up with a whopping 55,185 dollars!
- Aeria Games Announces Born To Fire
- Aeria Games has announced a new upcoming MMOFPS to their lineup: Born to Fire.