World of Speed: New details revealed on customization
Slightly Mad Studios, the critically acclaimed developer known for their pedigree in racing video games, is debuting an all-new trailer and details about the game’s tuning features from the Electronic Entertainment Expo (E3) in Los Angeles this week.
In the trailer, players will get a glimpse into the game’s visual and performance tuning features being showcased in hands-on demos at E3 this week. In World of Speed, unlocking a new car is only the beginning. From spoilers and headlights, to hoods and wheels, no two players’ cars will look the same and the possibilities are endless. But in addition to cosmetic upgrades, players will also unlock and apply specific installs like new engines, suspensions, tires and more–in whatever order they choose. In World of Speed, it’s all about exploring the potential of each and every racing vehicle to the max and making them your own
For more information, visit http://wos.my.com/
Articles You May Enjoy
- Warpportal Gives VIP Treatment
- Gravity Interactive has announced several VIP benefits for Ragnarok Online, ROSE Online, and Requiem through September 3.
- Orcs Must Die! Unchained Annouced at PAX EAST 2014
- Robot Entertainment today announced they’ll be adding millions of carcasses to the orc pile with ORCS MUST DIE! UNCHAINED™, a raucous new ...
- SMITE World Championship to be Powered by Curse Voice
- Hi-Rez Studios and Curse, Inc., today announced that all team voice communications at the SMITE World Championship (SWC) will be powered by Cu...