Archlord 2: Closed Beta set for June 17
The Closed Beta for this highly anticipated title is scheduled to begin on June 17, 2014 and access will be granted to select players among those who pre-registered for the Closed Beta. It is still possible to join the CBT phase, as access keys are still being distributed through WEBZEN’s media partners and the official Archlord 2 Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/
Starting 11st June, players will be able to download Archlord 2 game client. After installing the game, they will have to login to the service using their WEBZEN account credentials, and after that they will be able to choose the server and start creating their in-game character. To create a new WEBZEN account, potential players should visit the WEBZEN gaming portal at www.webzen.com .
Players with access to the Closed Beta will receive a special gift when the game launches, to mark their special status as early adopters
For more information, visit http://archlord2.com
Articles You May Enjoy
- Scarlet Blade Launches Closed Beta Test
- Closed beta finally begins for the bad-ass women of Scarlet Blade.
- Bless Online Invites Players to Challenge the Ruber Ossuary
- Bless Online announces a new update, shortly after their level 50 expansion, Ruins of Shaqqara - the Ruber Ossuary.
- Earthfall Launches On PC, Xbox One, and PS4
- Holospark's cooperative online FPS, Earthfall, is now available across PC (via Steam), Xbox One, and PlayStation 4.