SWTOR: Knights of the Fallen Empire – Let’s Discuss!
This week Star Wars: The Old Republic – Knights of the Fallen Empire released their 13th single player story driven narrative in the Fallen Empire series. Bottom Tier’s Ragachak and ColtronXL enter the fray to see how Bioware’s attempt at the MMO landscape has progressed since its subscription based launch so long ago.
Want to see what else is new in the game? Catch Ragachak’s 2016 updated review we published alongside this video!
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- ESRB's New Label is a Meaningless Gesture
- Yesterday, we learned that the ESRB plans on taking action, in regards to games that feature any in-game purchases.
- Age of Wulin (EU) launches 1st expansion in May 2014
- Webzen has just announced that its Free-to-Play martial arts MMORPG, Age of Wulin will receive its very first expansion in May 2014.
- League of Angels: Angel’s Chest and Beach Treasure Available
- League of Angels is one of the most famous browser games out of 2014. One of LoA’s strongest parts is the variety of in-game events that hap...