Wildstar: Carbine addresses population issues w/ upcoming Megaservers
Recently during Carbine Studio’s “Nexus Report” for WildStar, officials have released details regarding the server population issues, stating that there is going to be a server merge within three to six weeks. With this merge, two brand new megaservers (A la Guild Wars 2) will now be set in place.
Before the servers get merged, free server transfers will also be available from now until the merging takes place.
Articles You May Enjoy
- War Wings Releases Massive November Update
- Miniclip, together with Tencent and Mobilefish have announced a series of updates to War Wings for November.
- FanDuel Announces Acquisition of Leading eSports Platform, AlphaDraft
- FanDuel Inc. (www.fanduel.com), the largest one-day fantasy sports operator, today announced it has acquired leading fantasy eSports platform,
- World of Tanks Blitz: New Battle Missions Released
- Put your skills to the test in new Battle Missions