Wildstar: Carbine addresses population issues w/ upcoming Megaservers
Recently during Carbine Studio’s “Nexus Report” for WildStar, officials have released details regarding the server population issues, stating that there is going to be a server merge within three to six weeks. With this merge, two brand new megaservers (A la Guild Wars 2) will now be set in place.
Before the servers get merged, free server transfers will also be available from now until the merging takes place.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Grand Chase Brings Dark New 20th Character UNO to NA
- KOG Games today introduces one of the most impressive characters to ever debut in Grand Chase, Uno.
- Tactical Intervention - First Impressions
- The game is best known for being developed by Minh Le, aka Gooseman, one of the original creators of Counter-Strike.
- Dungeon Fighter Online Global Review
- But despite all the ups and downs of its initial English release: Is DFO worthy of having a second chance at life?