Wildstar: Carbine addresses population issues w/ upcoming Megaservers
Recently during Carbine Studio’s “Nexus Report” for WildStar, officials have released details regarding the server population issues, stating that there is going to be a server merge within three to six weeks. With this merge, two brand new megaservers (A la Guild Wars 2) will now be set in place.
Before the servers get merged, free server transfers will also be available from now until the merging takes place.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Heir of Light Receives 2.0 'RESTART' Update
- Heir of Light is receiving a new major update, entitled "RESTART", promising a fresh take on the game.
- 2015 MMO Predictions - The Rise of Buy to Play Sandboxes
- My predictions are: ESO will continue to lose its player-base until it’s forced to reconsider its payment model and will hopefully switch...
- Ironsight's Closed Beta Begins Today
- The closed beta for Ironsight, published by gamigo AG is starting today!