Wildstar: Carbine addresses population issues w/ upcoming Megaservers
Recently during Carbine Studio’s “Nexus Report” for WildStar, officials have released details regarding the server population issues, stating that there is going to be a server merge within three to six weeks. With this merge, two brand new megaservers (A la Guild Wars 2) will now be set in place.
Before the servers get merged, free server transfers will also be available from now until the merging takes place.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Video Games, Piracy, & Plagiarism: Threats to the Industry
- In this internet-powered era, it's likely that most people under the age of 30 have enjoyed pirated entertainment.
- Fiesta Online launches Expedition to Adealia
- The latest expansion to Fiesta Online, Expedition to Adealia, is now live.
- IGG's Castle Clash Shatters Records
- IGG's Castle Clash has had its strongest year ever. The combat strategy game enjoyed by players all around the globe has seen its popular...