First Major Update for Auto Royale (H1Z1) Today
The first major update to Auto Royale (H1Z1) releases today from Daybreak, which adds (among other things) a Rocket Launcher to Auto Royale. It deals high explosive damage and causes disruption similar to landmines. The rockets can also be guided in flight by aiming down sight and moving the reticle after firing. This update also brings, in addition to the traditional Fours mode, Duos Mode, where players can team up with a friend, pick a driver, and dive into the action. Map optimizations, weapons tuning and other improvements also came with this update. A complete list of the patch notes can be found below.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Nosgoth Beta Review
- Nosgoth is a free-to-play competitive, team-based Humans vs. Vampire first person shooter by Psyonix and Square Enix.
- Magic: The Gathering Arena: War of the Spark Preview
- There are some truly insane cards in this set, and while most of them are planeswalkers, I wanted to look at just a few cards.
- R.O.H.A.N.: Blood Feud Launches Transcendence System
- Players will be introduced to the Transcendence system to maximize their powers and fight against menacing monsters in a brand-new dungeon!