First Major Update for Auto Royale (H1Z1) Today
The first major update to Auto Royale (H1Z1) releases today from Daybreak, which adds (among other things) a Rocket Launcher to Auto Royale. It deals high explosive damage and causes disruption similar to landmines. The rockets can also be guided in flight by aiming down sight and moving the reticle after firing. This update also brings, in addition to the traditional Fours mode, Duos Mode, where players can team up with a friend, pick a driver, and dive into the action. Map optimizations, weapons tuning and other improvements also came with this update. A complete list of the patch notes can be found below.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Battleborn Reveals Four New Character Details at Gamescom
- Today the companies revealed four new playable heroes at Gamescom, including Ambra, Mellka, Reyna, and Benedict.
- M&M Heroes Online Launch Review
- Might & Magic Heroes Online is a pretty unique browser-based strategy MMORPG.
- Cabal 2 Ruins of the Gods Content Update Announced
- Warriors, come out and play! ESTsoft, Inc. revealed details for its latest content update for CABAL 2, available starting Oct. 14.