First Major Update for Auto Royale (H1Z1) Today
The first major update to Auto Royale (H1Z1) releases today from Daybreak, which adds (among other things) a Rocket Launcher to Auto Royale. It deals high explosive damage and causes disruption similar to landmines. The rockets can also be guided in flight by aiming down sight and moving the reticle after firing. This update also brings, in addition to the traditional Fours mode, Duos Mode, where players can team up with a friend, pick a driver, and dive into the action. Map optimizations, weapons tuning and other improvements also came with this update. A complete list of the patch notes can be found below.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Shotgun News 11/19: EVE, Guild Wars 2, and Novus AEterno
- Today's latest MMO news from EVE, Guild Wars 2, and Novus AEterno.
- Rocket League Rumble Mode Available Today
- The new Rocket League Rumble mode will be available for download today as a free update.
- Hero's Song Now on Steam Early Access
- Pixelmage Games has announced that Hero's Song, an open world pixel art action RPG, is now available through Steam Early Access for $19.9...