First Major Update for Auto Royale (H1Z1) Today
The first major update to Auto Royale (H1Z1) releases today from Daybreak, which adds (among other things) a Rocket Launcher to Auto Royale. It deals high explosive damage and causes disruption similar to landmines. The rockets can also be guided in flight by aiming down sight and moving the reticle after firing. This update also brings, in addition to the traditional Fours mode, Duos Mode, where players can team up with a friend, pick a driver, and dive into the action. Map optimizations, weapons tuning and other improvements also came with this update. A complete list of the patch notes can be found below.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- E3 2014 Recap - Guild Wars 2 Season 2
- We sat down with ArenaNet's Associate Game Director, Steve Waller, and Design Director, Chris Whiteside, at E3 last week to talk GW2.
- Nosgoth Reveals New Human Class - Beastmaster
- Choosing to fight vampires with more than just fire, the Beastmaster combines powerful magics with immortal stopping firearms.
- Life is Feudal: Your Own Preview
- The graphics in Life is Feudal are awe-inspiring. The realistic style truly brings to life the game world in so many ways.