First Major Update for Auto Royale (H1Z1) Today
The first major update to Auto Royale (H1Z1) releases today from Daybreak, which adds (among other things) a Rocket Launcher to Auto Royale. It deals high explosive damage and causes disruption similar to landmines. The rockets can also be guided in flight by aiming down sight and moving the reticle after firing. This update also brings, in addition to the traditional Fours mode, Duos Mode, where players can team up with a friend, pick a driver, and dive into the action. Map optimizations, weapons tuning and other improvements also came with this update. A complete list of the patch notes can be found below.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- RWBY: Amity Arena Launches Today
- With the latest season of RWBY coming out in two days (October 27th), NHN is proud to release RWBY: Amity Arena today.
- League of Angels – Marriage System, New Angel & Valentine’s Day Event
- In light of Valentine’s Day, new features have been added to League of Angels
- Winning Putt Now Available on Steam
- Winning Putt, a free to play multiplayer golf MMO, is now available in Steam's Free to Play catalogue.