Stronghold Kingdoms to Receive Tournaments Today
Today at 3 pm GMT, a new update rolls out for Stronghold Kingdoms that features Tournaments. These tournaments act as time-limited events where players compete across entire game worlds for special loot, as well as bragging rights. Tourneys offer a mix of PVE and PVP gameplay to test and show off players mastery over different areas of their kingdom. New leaderboards and tiers offer players at different skill levels unique challenges and loot based on their rank, while the tournaments themselves will change every month. All players are eligible to enter a tournament once it is active, they will however need to rise through the Tourney leaderboards to secure the most valuable in-game loot. Firefly also announced that the next entry into the Stronghold series is coming, with a planned gameplay reveal in 2019.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Dragon's Prophet Official Release Date Announced
- Sony Online Entertainment LLC (SOE) and Infernum Productions AG announced that Dragon's Prophet will launch in NA and EU on Sept. 18, 201...
- HeroWarz Announces Second CBT
- The HeroWarz CBT 2 phase will be held from June 21 – 24, 2016. Registration is open now!
- TERA Brawler Test Server Preview
- After witnessing the new class being demonstrated in the South Korean version of TERA, I was curious to try it out for myself.