Stronghold Kingdoms to Receive Tournaments Today
Today at 3 pm GMT, a new update rolls out for Stronghold Kingdoms that features Tournaments. These tournaments act as time-limited events where players compete across entire game worlds for special loot, as well as bragging rights. Tourneys offer a mix of PVE and PVP gameplay to test and show off players mastery over different areas of their kingdom. New leaderboards and tiers offer players at different skill levels unique challenges and loot based on their rank, while the tournaments themselves will change every month. All players are eligible to enter a tournament once it is active, they will however need to rise through the Tourney leaderboards to secure the most valuable in-game loot. Firefly also announced that the next entry into the Stronghold series is coming, with a planned gameplay reveal in 2019.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Neverwinter: Strongholds Launches on Aug. 11
- Strongholds introduces the largest playable map for Neverwinter and it’s all about players banding together to take back a stronghold.
- The Secret World: New Investigation Missions Available
- Funcom is excited to release a pack of brand new Investigation Missions for The Secret World, called Side-stories: Further Analysis.
- Mac MMORPGs
- I learned that some client based MMORPGs are also Mac compatible.