Stronghold Kingdoms to Receive Tournaments Today
Today at 3 pm GMT, a new update rolls out for Stronghold Kingdoms that features Tournaments. These tournaments act as time-limited events where players compete across entire game worlds for special loot, as well as bragging rights. Tourneys offer a mix of PVE and PVP gameplay to test and show off players mastery over different areas of their kingdom. New leaderboards and tiers offer players at different skill levels unique challenges and loot based on their rank, while the tournaments themselves will change every month. All players are eligible to enter a tournament once it is active, they will however need to rise through the Tourney leaderboards to secure the most valuable in-game loot. Firefly also announced that the next entry into the Stronghold series is coming, with a planned gameplay reveal in 2019.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Crafting Comes to Nosgoth
- This week, Nosgoth has introduced the Forge, its new crafting system.
- Neverwinter: Elemental Evil Now Available on Xbox One
- Four free expansions* for Neverwinter – Elemental Evil, Fury of the Feywild, Shadowmantle and Curse of Icewind Dale - are now available.
- Stoic Announces Fan Art Contest for The Banner Saga
- indie game development company Stoic, and publisher Versus Evil, today announced an art contest for fans based on their experience in the game...