Stronghold Kingdoms to Receive Tournaments Today
Today at 3 pm GMT, a new update rolls out for Stronghold Kingdoms that features Tournaments. These tournaments act as time-limited events where players compete across entire game worlds for special loot, as well as bragging rights. Tourneys offer a mix of PVE and PVP gameplay to test and show off players mastery over different areas of their kingdom. New leaderboards and tiers offer players at different skill levels unique challenges and loot based on their rank, while the tournaments themselves will change every month. All players are eligible to enter a tournament once it is active, they will however need to rise through the Tourney leaderboards to secure the most valuable in-game loot. Firefly also announced that the next entry into the Stronghold series is coming, with a planned gameplay reveal in 2019.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- League of Legends Reveals Taliyah
- Today, League of Legends has revealed its newest champion: Taliyah, the Stoneweaver.
- Defiance 2050's Open Beta Coming This Weekend
- Beginning on Friday, June 22nd at 10 am PST, the Defiance 2050 Open Beta starts on PC! It will last until Monday, June 25th at 10 am PST.
- Unlimited Ninja Review
- There is finally a MMORPG that is fully focused on the story of the ninja. And as a fan, I couldn’t wait to check it out.