Dizzel: Early Access coming August 19th
After a successful first beta, OGPlanet is proud to announce that Dizzel’s Early Access will be available to all players across North America and Europe on August 19th, 2014. Players interested in joining Dizzel’s early access can register for free now. Featuring fatality-style executions, multiple unique game modes and hardcore shooter mayhem, Dizzel is the over the shoulder shooter free-to-play TPS and FPS fans have been waiting for.
Dizzel’s Early Access launch will be accompanied with a variety of new in-game content and events for both new and existing players to enjoy. Featuring 5 new maps, multiple new weapons, armor and gear, players will have more than enough content to unleash carnage on their enemies with a merciless onslaught of bullets and metal. Dizzel’s Early Access will also launch with the addition of a new, playable female character that is not only not too difficult to render but is as beautiful as she is deadly.
To celebrate this momentous occasion, the launch of Dizzel’s Early Access will coincide with a barrage of exciting and fun events for players as well. Hardcore gamers will have the chance to win some outstanding in-game prizes through participating in various activities such as the top screenshot, best video, friend referral and 500 kill count events. To find out more, visit http://www.DizzelGame.com
Articles You May Enjoy
- DC Legends Mobile Review
- DC Legends is a squad-based strategy title for the iOS and android platform from Warner Bros. Games.
- More than 5 million Heroes & Generals players worldwide
- Reto-Moto is proud to announce that there are now more than 5 million registered players worldwide for Heroes & Generals.
- Heroes Evolved Coming to Steam
- R2 Games has announced that after a successful Steam Greenlight campaign, Heroes Evolved will soon launch on Steam.