Still There Announced as Upcoming Psychological Game
Iceberg Interactive and GhostShark Games have a new title coming out in November 2019, for the PC and Nintendo Switch: Still There. The game asks “How far is far enough?” Players will evade the past, welcome oblivion, and make the perfect Italian coffee in Still There. It will offer a psychological adventure about grief, technical puzzles, and dark humor. You will need to maintain your space lighthouse by solving challenging puzzles and completing daily tasks. Responding to emergency situations will be key as will taking vital decisions while you unravel the emotional story of Karl’s past.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Legends of Aria Reveals Graphic Overhaul & More
- Legends of Aria announced today that it will begin Closed Beta 2 on July 12 - and that beta includes a major graphic overhaul!
- Ashes of Creation Details How Players Will Run the Cities
- One of the ambitious parts of Ashes of Creation is the ability to let players run the cities. The City Hall is the seat of power for a city.
- NTales Drops Largest Update Yet
- RuleMakr, developer of NTales: Child of Destiny has recently launched their biggest update yet - from guild buffs, UI changes and more!