Still There Announced as Upcoming Psychological Game
Iceberg Interactive and GhostShark Games have a new title coming out in November 2019, for the PC and Nintendo Switch: Still There. The game asks “How far is far enough?” Players will evade the past, welcome oblivion, and make the perfect Italian coffee in Still There. It will offer a psychological adventure about grief, technical puzzles, and dark humor. You will need to maintain your space lighthouse by solving challenging puzzles and completing daily tasks. Responding to emergency situations will be key as will taking vital decisions while you unravel the emotional story of Karl’s past.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Top 5 Best Anime MMORPGs
- There are a LOT of free MMORPGs on the market and in this 'Top best' MMORPG list, we'll be looking at the top 5 best anime MMOR...
- Armies of Colhen march in Vindictus
- Vindictus has launched its latest update, The Armies of Colhen.
- Seal Online: New Server Opening Soon
- JC Planet has recently announced that they will be hosting the classic 3D MMORPG: Seal Online, with a brand new server and new events for play...