Still There Announced as Upcoming Psychological Game
Iceberg Interactive and GhostShark Games have a new title coming out in November 2019, for the PC and Nintendo Switch: Still There. The game asks “How far is far enough?” Players will evade the past, welcome oblivion, and make the perfect Italian coffee in Still There. It will offer a psychological adventure about grief, technical puzzles, and dark humor. You will need to maintain your space lighthouse by solving challenging puzzles and completing daily tasks. Responding to emergency situations will be key as will taking vital decisions while you unravel the emotional story of Karl’s past.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Shakes & Fidget MMORPG Gains New Features
- Shakes & Fidget MMORPG Gains New Features - Completely redesigned version with tons of new features
- Deals of the Week: Steam, Epic Games, & Twitch Prime (May 28, 2020)
- Looking for something to do this weekend? Check out the best free game deals and Twitch Prime Loot!
- Daybreak Games Raises over $40K for Rady Children's Hospital
- Daybreak Games, the game devs responsible for EverQuest, PlanetSide, and H1Z1, raised $40,000 for Rady Children's Hospital.