Heroes of the Storm – First Look
As Blizzard’s second Free to Play title (from the start F2P) Heroes of the Storm is a MOBA/ Hero Brawler in which the worlds of Diablo, Starcraft, and Warcraft collide in a battle for dominance. Each hero will have its own unique play style and set of skills, which players can choose from (even their ultimates) to adapt to each battlefield. Meanwhile, each map has its own unique objectives and challenges. Blizzard has also made attempts to eliminate many of the MOBA barriers or challenges, including last-hits, to offer a definitive twist to the genre.
Currently the game is in technical alpha. You can register for the beta (maybe alpha) at the Heroes of the Storm official website HERE!
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Shakes & Fidget – The Underworld Opens Its Gates
- A huge update is coming today at 5 pm CEST for Shakes & Fidget! "The Underworld" is coming!
- Warhammer 40,000: Eternal Crusade Opens Vote For 5th Eldar Sub-Faction
- Behaviour has opened up a chance for founders of Warhammer 40,000: Eternal Crusade to choose the fifth Eldar subfaction for the game.
- RODE prepares for final closed beta
- Mgame USA has announced that Rise of Dragonian Era (RODE) will be entering its last closed beta phase this weekend.