Submerse yourself in dark humor, technical puzzles, and wacky AIs in the story-driven psychological adventure game Still There.
The life of Karl Hamba is disrupted by an emergency radio transmission as he mans his space-lighthouse “The Bento”.
►Work with Gorky, your on-board AI, to keep The Bento operational.
►Solve puzzles requiring you to examine your environment and assess what’s troubling The Bento to keep it running.
►Unlock the mystery behind the cryptic radio transmission while processing the grief suffered by Karl leading to his isolation.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: GhostShark
- Publisher: Iceberg Interactive
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 2D, Adventure, Sci-Fi, Simulation
- Platforms: PC, Mac, Steam, Switch
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7/8.1/10 64-Bit
- CPU: Intel Core i5-4690K @3.50 GHz or better
- RAM: 8 gB
- GPU: GeForce GTX 960+
- HDD: 512 MB
- Sound Card: DirectX compatible sound card with latest drivers Additional Notes: Using an AMD Crossfire setup might result in performance issues.
- Description: Submerse yourself in dark humor, technical puzzles, and wacky AIs in the story-driven psychological adventure game Still There.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Uncharted Waters Online Sails To The Great Plains
- Netmarble has released today the Great Plains expansion for Uncharted Waters Online.
- RuneScape Premier Club Launches
- Jagex has announced the launch of the RuneScape Premier Club, a new membership package for RuneScape players.
- Hirez Roundup #14: Public Test Servers
- Not a lot of news this week, unfortunately. But, there's been a lot of time spent in the PTS, specifically in the new Conquest Map.