Submerse yourself in dark humor, technical puzzles, and wacky AIs in the story-driven psychological adventure game Still There.
The life of Karl Hamba is disrupted by an emergency radio transmission as he mans his space-lighthouse “The Bento”.
►Work with Gorky, your on-board AI, to keep The Bento operational.
►Solve puzzles requiring you to examine your environment and assess what’s troubling The Bento to keep it running.
►Unlock the mystery behind the cryptic radio transmission while processing the grief suffered by Karl leading to his isolation.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: GhostShark
- Publisher: Iceberg Interactive
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 2D, Adventure, Sci-Fi, Simulation
- Platforms: PC, Mac, Steam, Switch
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7/8.1/10 64-Bit
- CPU: Intel Core i5-4690K @3.50 GHz or better
- RAM: 8 gB
- GPU: GeForce GTX 960+
- HDD: 512 MB
- Sound Card: DirectX compatible sound card with latest drivers Additional Notes: Using an AMD Crossfire setup might result in performance issues.
- Description: Submerse yourself in dark humor, technical puzzles, and wacky AIs in the story-driven psychological adventure game Still There.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Rumble Fighter Just Got Reloaded After 6 Years
- OGPlanet, a longstanding publisher of Free-to-Play, multiplayer online games, yesterday released Rumble Fighter: Reloaded, the biggest update ...
- Dungeon Crash 1.6.1 Update Adds Samurai Generals
- The star (or stars, as we should say) of Dungeon Crash 1.6.1 are three new mythical heroes, the Samurai Generals.
- Bless Online Shows Off Revamped Combat In New Class Videos
- Bless Online is steadily approaching its Steam Early Access launch, and the Neowiz team are showing off all five classes.