Submerse yourself in dark humor, technical puzzles, and wacky AIs in the story-driven psychological adventure game Still There.
The life of Karl Hamba is disrupted by an emergency radio transmission as he mans his space-lighthouse “The Bento”.
►Work with Gorky, your on-board AI, to keep The Bento operational.
►Solve puzzles requiring you to examine your environment and assess what’s troubling The Bento to keep it running.
►Unlock the mystery behind the cryptic radio transmission while processing the grief suffered by Karl leading to his isolation.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: GhostShark
- Publisher: Iceberg Interactive
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 2D, Adventure, Sci-Fi, Simulation
- Platforms: PC, Mac, Steam, Switch
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7/8.1/10 64-Bit
- CPU: Intel Core i5-4690K @3.50 GHz or better
- RAM: 8 gB
- GPU: GeForce GTX 960+
- HDD: 512 MB
- Sound Card: DirectX compatible sound card with latest drivers Additional Notes: Using an AMD Crossfire setup might result in performance issues.
- Description: Submerse yourself in dark humor, technical puzzles, and wacky AIs in the story-driven psychological adventure game Still There.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Conquer Online: King of Kung Fu Launches on October 30th
- After months of waiting, Free to play MMORPG Conquer Online has finally announced their new expansion, bringing the arrival of an anticipated ...
- Spirit Tales announces open beta delay
- KoramGame has announced that the open beta launch for Spirit Tales has been postponed to May 10. The launch was previously scheduled for April...
- Frontier Developments announces SteamVR support for Elite Dangerous
- Frontier Developments announced it will support SteamVR and the HTC Vive virtual reality headset in the PC version of Elite Dangerous.