Stick Fight: The Game Mobile Closed Beta Test Begins
NetEase Games and Landfall Games have announced the beginning of the Android closed beta for Stick Fight: The Game Mobile, a mobile version of the PC game Stick Fight: The Game.
The new title has been designed as a multiplayer-only competitive fighting game, with all of the craziness of the original. Each battle arena (across over 100 varieties of maps) features two to four players, randomly generated weapons, and mobile optimized gameplay.
You can join in the Android closed beta by following the link below.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Block N Load Enters Closed Beta
- Block N Load, the recently announced online multiplayer action game from Jagex has now progressed into its Closed Beta phase.
- Villagers & Heroes Coming Soon to iOS Devices
- Great news, Apple Fans! Villagers & Heroes is coming to iOS devices, following the release of the "Starfall" expansion!
- E3 2014 Recap - Hex: Shards of Fate
- I had the fortune to book a meeting with Cory Jones, President of Cryptozoic, for the second year in a row to see how his monumentally success...