Stick Fight: The Game Mobile Closed Beta Test Begins
NetEase Games and Landfall Games have announced the beginning of the Android closed beta for Stick Fight: The Game Mobile, a mobile version of the PC game Stick Fight: The Game.
The new title has been designed as a multiplayer-only competitive fighting game, with all of the craziness of the original. Each battle arena (across over 100 varieties of maps) features two to four players, randomly generated weapons, and mobile optimized gameplay.
You can join in the Android closed beta by following the link below.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Wargaming League: HellRaisers Wins Grand Finals Tourney
- Wargaming: HellRaisers Crowned as Grand Finals Champions - Wargaming Grand Finals 2015 have come to a close
- The Ruler of the Land RUSH - Bug Hunting Event
- The Ruler of the Land RUSH: Idle RPG announced a new event that has begun.
- Top 5 Best Anime MMORPGs
- There are a LOT of free MMORPGs on the market and in this 'Top best' MMORPG list, we'll be looking at the top 5 best anime MMOR...