Kingdom Under Fire 2 Reveals Gunslinger Class
The Windows PC release of Kingdom Under Fire II continues to ramp up, with another character class reveal. Today they show off the Gunslinger, which is a versatile human ready to bring doom to his foes. The Gunslinger switches between a sword and two pistols, with a devastating array of combo attacks. These can target individual foes, or dole out mighty area of effect damage instead. The Gunslinger’s ammo is a valuable resource though but can be replenished through sword combos.
Mistrusted for the simple crime of hailing from Brimstone, a village of refugees, the Gunslinger deliberately ordered a suicidal mission during which his troops were overwhelmed and his men slaughtered. All requests for leniency were ignored, and they were expelled from the army. The Gunslinger wishes to redeem himself and avenge the deaths of his men, and as such as found refuge in Azilia. Now, as one of the Azilia Knights, he’s become a mercenary.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Legion of Heroes Update Adds Chapter 4-2
- The latest content update features the latest chapter in the epic game, “Chapter 4-2: The Devil in the Desert."
- Eudemons Announces Necromancer Class
- The master of death and decay, the Necromancer, is coming to the MMORPG Eudemons Online.
- S.O.E announces G.I.R.L.Scholarship Winner 2014
- Sony Online Entertainment LLC (SOE) today announced that Erin Loelius of Manasquan, N.J., has been named the winner of the 2014 Gamers in Real...