Wild Terra’s 9.55 Halloween Update Launches Alongside a Huge Sale
The world of Wild Terra is enshrouded in darkness as the 9.55 Halloween Update hits. The land is overflowing with evil, and pumpkins are growing with horrific speed. Players can make Jack-o’-lanterns to help dispel evil from the trees, but players should be advised to take friends. These Unholy trees will not be dispelled so easy. But defeating three waves of Infernal animals will also net players a Demonic Chest, which has a wealth of unique prizes in it. In the Events section of the Auction appeared prizes that can be obtained by exchanging them for the Brains of the zombie animals. It’s can be obtained from all cursed monsters. Those Jack-o’-lanterns can also be mounted on each other, to build poles. If the brain of cursed animals and fertilizers are added to the Jack Pillar, then in time it will turn into a Zombie Pumpkin! In addition, Wild Terra will be available for 75% until November 5th.
Wild Terra Halloween Event Cosmetics:
– Unique Mounts: Unholy bull, Unholy deer, Unholy bear, Unholy boar, Unholy wolf.
– Unique Pets: Unholy Fox, Carnivorous Pumpkin, Corrupted Rat
– Outfit: Witch’s Hat, Pumpkin Helmet, Witch’s Cloak (cloak only from the chest)
– Unique title “Trick-or-Treat”
Articles You May Enjoy
- Star Trek Online Honors Leonard Nimoy
- Unfortunate news today for Star Trek fans: Leonard Nimoy, actor of the well-known Spock and major contributor to the Star Trek universe.
- Skyforge - New Horizons Update
- Skyforge has recently released New Horizons, a major new update for players that introduces a ton of new content to the game.
- Free to Play in Plans for Asheron’s Call
- Turbine announces final plans for Asheron's Call, which includes one last major update, free to play transitions, and player servers.