Steps Online Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Steps Online Page.
Steps Online, also known as Hot Dancy Party, is a 3D rhythm based dancing MMO published by Cubizone, the same company behind Battle of Destiny, Red Cliff, and a bunch of other games hosted in Malaysia. The company is hosted in Malaysia, which means that users outside of South-East Asia will likely experience some latency issues with the game. Hot Dance Party, also called Steps Online, plays a lot like Audition Online, ShowUp, Super Dance Online, and other rhythm based dancing games. Core gameplay revolves around hitting a bunch of directional keys within a short time frame. If you’ve played any other dancing MMO, you’ll be able to pick up the basics quite easily. The game was developed by the Chinese MMO developer Perfect World Entertainment – who is better known for Jade Dynasty and Forsaken World. Oddly, they haven’t launched the game in North America, or even announced plans to do so. To learn more about Steps Online check out the official MMOHuts Steps Online page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- TERA: Rising to Enter the Wounded World on July 8
- En Masse Entertainment announces the Wounded World update for TERA:Rising, introducing new dungeons and more.
- Monkey King Online Open Beta Is Live
- R2Games announces the open beta testing launch for Monkey King Online.
- The Battlerite Pro League is coming to Twitch
- Stunlock Studios is teaming up with Twitch and Nexon today to announce the debut of the Battlerite Pro League.