New War of the Immortals Update Hits
Perfect World Entertainment has announced the launch of its latest update to War of the Immortals. The update introduces a new Faith System that boosts both character and pet power, plus introduces newly discovered zones including Sunken Ridge, Lost Sea, and Rocky Abyss LV10. If it’s a fight you’re looking for, track down and hunt the 2 new world bosses, Rulean and Lorelei.
The new update also features a new instance, Runic Trench, so assemble your party and seek out the treasures within. Some features of the game have also been optimized to offer a more streamlined experience, and a new system has been added where you can earn increasingly better rewards just for playing.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Dragon Encounter May Features Revealed
- This month, starting on May 3, 04:00 (GMT -4) Dragon Encounter brings you up-to-date features and events.
- Spirit Guardian Launches Worldwide for iOS
- Game developer and publisher GTArcade is proud to announce Spirit Guardian will officially launch worldwide on July 24th for iOS.
- Combat Arms previews Slaughterhouse
- Combat Arms is preparing the Slaughterhouse with a new showcase video.