Super Mecha Champions Update Adds New Mecha and More
NetEase Games has a new update for Super Mecha Champions that arrived today, and with it comes a ton of new content. A new playable character has arrived, Drill Sergeant Veta and her Mecha, Hurricane. Hurricane can transform into an aircraft to pick off her foes in a tactical manner. A new weapon class also showed up in this update, the mighty Pulse Rifle. It shoots electromagnetic three-round bursts and is in Battle Royale, Battle Frenzy, and Team Deathmatch Modes.
Team Deathmatch mode is now 5-on-5, and now the first team to reach 50 points wins. The base shield in Team Deathmatch mode has been reduced and breaking a player’s shield no longer scores points (shield regeneration time remains at 20 seconds). Additionally, two new spawn points are available in Port and Alpha Tower (respawn invincibility remains at eight seconds). Finally, a “back to base” option is now available, but if used the enemy will be awarded one point (“back to base” has a 90-second cooldown).
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Verdun: WW1 FPS released
- Verdun: WW1 FPS released - Man the trenches, the battle for Verdun has begun!
- Mobile Military Strategy Game 'World War 1945' Launches Globally
- Launching from Pinup Games Today, is the strategy title World War 1945, on both App Store and Google Play in 140 countries.
- War Thunder - Cross Platform Play Comes to Nvidia Shield Tablet
- Award-winning developer and publisher Gaijin Entertainment announced today that they will support the NVIDIA SHIELD tablet – the ultimate ta...