Star Trek Online Prepares to Celebrate Their 8th Anniversary
Star Trek Online is getting geared up to celebrate eight years of action. Originally launching in February 2018, it’s now one of the longest-running Star Trek series in the history of the franchise. It has three expansions, 161 episodes, and 14 full seasons of playable content. PC captains can help celebrate this milestone throughout the month, by joining daily giveaways leading up to the anniversary and participating in a brand new featured episode and special events for rewards, which begin January 23. Anniversary events will also be available on Xbox One and PlayStation®4 at a later date. Star Trek Online is also teaming up with Loot Crate to give away free subscriptions to the Star Trek Mission Crate to kick off this anniversary. Captains who visit the in-game C-store from now through January 23 can participate in server-wide giveaways, which allow them to collect a new reward each day, including uniforms, starships, and other items. Giveaway items will be revealed on Star Trek Online’s blog. In addition, starting on January 23rd, the final battle against the Tzenkethi begins in “Scylla & Charbidis”, where players must find a way to stop the escalation of the Tzenkethi fleet. Mods will be able to be changed on existing items (including weapons) with Re-Engineering, and the Omega Molecule Stabilization system will be back. Q has hidden these across space, and it’s up to the players to find them, to get the T6 Denorios-class Bajoran Interceptor.
Happy Anniversary, Star Trek!
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- SMITE Season 4 Livestream Patch Recap
- Hirez Studios has just revealed plans for SMITE Season 4 in a massive 3 hour livestream!
- Black Gold – An Early Look
- MMOHuts's ApocaRUFF offers impressions of the alpha of Black Gold Online, a steampunk-themed MMO from Snail Games.
- Card Hunter: "Attack of the Artifacts" expansion later this month
- Yes, it's the Attack of the Artifacts expansion for the award-winning Card Hunter with all new adventures, cards, monsters and more.