Hyper Universe Officially Launches Today
Hyper Universe, the fun 2D side-scrolling MOBA officially launches today. It’s a MOBA that emphasizes individual players skill and boasts a present roster of 41 playable hypers and nearly 90 pieces of equipment and consumables. With the launch comes six new hypers, with Gulunba (Tank), Camilla (Support), Perseus (Specialist), Han (Striker), Sonya (Bruiser) and Tae’guk (Assassin). Login rewards, new equipment, an in-game shop, achievement system, a story system and so much more await players. Two teams of four clash in this side-scrolling battle to see who is truly the mightiest hyper.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Super Evil Megacorp Announces Official Launch Date for Vainglory
- Vainglory developer Super Evil Megacorp today revealed that the official commercial launch date for the critically acclaimed MOBA.
- Huge Paladins Changes: Cards Unbound, Battlegrounds
- Today, we received some huge news concerning Paladins, from Executive Producer HirezChris.
- Com2us announces first major update to East Legend
- The update includes changes and improvements to existing game elements, as well as new content.