Hyper Universe Officially Launches Today
Hyper Universe, the fun 2D side-scrolling MOBA officially launches today. It’s a MOBA that emphasizes individual players skill and boasts a present roster of 41 playable hypers and nearly 90 pieces of equipment and consumables. With the launch comes six new hypers, with Gulunba (Tank), Camilla (Support), Perseus (Specialist), Han (Striker), Sonya (Bruiser) and Tae’guk (Assassin). Login rewards, new equipment, an in-game shop, achievement system, a story system and so much more await players. Two teams of four clash in this side-scrolling battle to see who is truly the mightiest hyper.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Rock Hippo Games Announces Closed Beta for A.V.A in South America
- Rock Hippo Games is thrilled to announce that the closed beta of A.V.A for South American players will begin on November 20, 2014 at 14:00BRST...
- League of Angels II Introduces New Battle Pet, Incendrost
- A new battle pet is available in League of Angels II for a limited time as a part of the Single-Server Resource Tycoon Event.
- Battlejack, the Fantasy Card Battle RPG, Debuts on Mobile Devices
- Nexon, in conjunction with Grand Cru, has officially launched Battlejack, a fantasy card-battle RPG on iOS and Android.