Hyper Universe Officially Launches Today
Hyper Universe, the fun 2D side-scrolling MOBA officially launches today. It’s a MOBA that emphasizes individual players skill and boasts a present roster of 41 playable hypers and nearly 90 pieces of equipment and consumables. With the launch comes six new hypers, with Gulunba (Tank), Camilla (Support), Perseus (Specialist), Han (Striker), Sonya (Bruiser) and Tae’guk (Assassin). Login rewards, new equipment, an in-game shop, achievement system, a story system and so much more await players. Two teams of four clash in this side-scrolling battle to see who is truly the mightiest hyper.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Armored Warfare Now Available on Steam
- My.com is pleased to announce that their tank-based team shooter Armored Warfare will hit the Steam marketplace today.
- Blizzcon 2014: Quick Recap
- So another Blizzcon has come and gone, and this year, Blizzard Activision pulled all the stops to bring their fans some new announcements and ...
- Novus AEterno Plans Saturday Night Livestream
- Taitale announces a livestream Q&A for Novus AETerno on February 1.