Hyper Universe Officially Launches Today
Hyper Universe, the fun 2D side-scrolling MOBA officially launches today. It’s a MOBA that emphasizes individual players skill and boasts a present roster of 41 playable hypers and nearly 90 pieces of equipment and consumables. With the launch comes six new hypers, with Gulunba (Tank), Camilla (Support), Perseus (Specialist), Han (Striker), Sonya (Bruiser) and Tae’guk (Assassin). Login rewards, new equipment, an in-game shop, achievement system, a story system and so much more await players. Two teams of four clash in this side-scrolling battle to see who is truly the mightiest hyper.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- More Druid class info revealed for Dungeons and Dragons Online
- Turbine has revealed more information about the druid class, arriving in Dungeons and Dragons Online with the Menace of the Underdark expansio...
- SMITE Patch 3.23 Preview
- Today's SMITE patch stream focused on the reveal of Patch 3.23, "Wings of Victory," which includes some epic skins and the reve...
- Rocket League Hits Xbox one on February 18th
- Independent video game developer and publisher, Psyonix, is pleased to announce that the sports-action hit, Rocket League, will be available f