Hyper Universe Officially Launches Today
Hyper Universe, the fun 2D side-scrolling MOBA officially launches today. It’s a MOBA that emphasizes individual players skill and boasts a present roster of 41 playable hypers and nearly 90 pieces of equipment and consumables. With the launch comes six new hypers, with Gulunba (Tank), Camilla (Support), Perseus (Specialist), Han (Striker), Sonya (Bruiser) and Tae’guk (Assassin). Login rewards, new equipment, an in-game shop, achievement system, a story system and so much more await players. Two teams of four clash in this side-scrolling battle to see who is truly the mightiest hyper.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Battlefield Hardline: £10,000 Bounty Contest Announced
- Electronic Arts Inc. (NASDAQ: EA) UK today launched Battlefield Hardline™: Live (#BFHardlineLive), a competition giving players the chance t...
- DarkOrbit Reloaded Now Available
- On February 4th, 2014, BigPoint Games released the next stage of their browser-based sci-fi MMO with DarkOrbit Reloaded.
- Stoic Announces Fan Art Contest for The Banner Saga
- indie game development company Stoic, and publisher Versus Evil, today announced an art contest for fans based on their experience in the game...