Star Ocean: Anamnesis Now Available on Mobile
A new chapter in the Star Ocean franchise is born today, as Star Ocean: Anamnesis is on the North American App Store and Google Play for mobile devices. It’s a free-to-play adventure where players control a squad of up to four characters in high-speed battles with the toughest enemies around. It also has a new co-op multiplayer mode and also gives players the freedom to choose between attackers, sharpshooters, defenders, invokers and healers to assemble a team with endless possibilities from across the Star Ocean series. he game includes full English and Japanese voice acting which the player can choose between, and artwork by Akira “AKIMAN” Yasuda, renowned for his work in STAR OCEAN 5, the STREET FIGHTER series, and TURN A GUNDAM. The game also features music composed by Motoi Sakuraba, renowned for his work in theSTAR OCEAN, VALKYRIE PROFILE, and TALES OF series.
Special bonuses are available to all players who download and log into the game:
- Pre-Registration Reward – Following the large number of fans who took part in the pre-registration campaign, all players who log into the game before September 3, 2018 will receive a generous reward of 5,000 in-game Gems, a valuable in-game currency, Faize, a 5-star unit, and other generous rewards.
- Special Login Campaign – From July 10 – August 7, 2018, players will be treated to generous login rewards in addition to daily bonuses, including a Weapon Ticket that guarantees at least one 5-star weapon, Gems, and more.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Games of Glory: Weapon details unveiled
- In the heat of battle, players can change their active weapon at any time in order to adapt their offensive strategy and turn the situation to...
- GAMEVIL to Publish Mobile Version of ArcheAge
- GAMEVIL is the leader in adapting online games for mobile, having also launched a mobile version of the RPG Kritika on iOS and Android this pa...
- Battleborn Reveals Four New Character Details at Gamescom
- Today the companies revealed four new playable heroes at Gamescom, including Ambra, Mellka, Reyna, and Benedict.