Star Ocean: Anamnesis Now Available on Mobile
A new chapter in the Star Ocean franchise is born today, as Star Ocean: Anamnesis is on the North American App Store and Google Play for mobile devices. It’s a free-to-play adventure where players control a squad of up to four characters in high-speed battles with the toughest enemies around. It also has a new co-op multiplayer mode and also gives players the freedom to choose between attackers, sharpshooters, defenders, invokers and healers to assemble a team with endless possibilities from across the Star Ocean series. he game includes full English and Japanese voice acting which the player can choose between, and artwork by Akira “AKIMAN” Yasuda, renowned for his work in STAR OCEAN 5, the STREET FIGHTER series, and TURN A GUNDAM. The game also features music composed by Motoi Sakuraba, renowned for his work in theSTAR OCEAN, VALKYRIE PROFILE, and TALES OF series.
Special bonuses are available to all players who download and log into the game:
- Pre-Registration Reward – Following the large number of fans who took part in the pre-registration campaign, all players who log into the game before September 3, 2018 will receive a generous reward of 5,000 in-game Gems, a valuable in-game currency, Faize, a 5-star unit, and other generous rewards.
- Special Login Campaign – From July 10 – August 7, 2018, players will be treated to generous login rewards in addition to daily bonuses, including a Weapon Ticket that guarantees at least one 5-star weapon, Gems, and more.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Third Closed Beta Announced For End Of Nations
- Trion Worlds has announced the dates for the third closed beta test of End of Nations.
- Heroes of the Storm Offers Battleground Overviews
- Today, Blizzard Entertainment released a set of videos for its upcoming MOBA, Heroes of the Storm.