Spacelords Launches ‘Heavy Metal’ Update Today
“Heavy Metal” is the latest update for the 4v1 shooter Spacelords from MercurySteam, and it dropped today. This update adds the new “Forge System”, letting players build up to five versions of the same weapon, with parts obtained in matches. This system will allow greater freedom for players to build a weapon that fits their playing style. The classic Spacelords’ Blueprints will remain as special prizes, having become more powerful to reflect their new high-ranking status.
The “Talent System” also arrives in this update, which will also allow greater customization for player builds. The Heavy Metal update also adds fun new gameplay options, such as the ability to throw Aleph blasts at your foes.
“The ‘Heavy Metal’ update is all about giving players more power and flexibility,” commented Enric Álvarez, Game Director. “With the plethora of new opportunities offered by the revamped Forge System and the new Talent tree, no two players will ever field the same Spacelord again.”
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Dramagame Velvet Sundown Celebrates Successful Closed Beta Start
- Velvet Sundown begins closed beta testing, and releases more beta keys for interested players to grab.
- 3on3 FreeStyle Celebrates One Year on the Xbox One
- Joycity is proud to announce that 3on3 FreeStyle has hit its first year on the Xbox One console.
- Guild Wars 2 Season 2: The Fight Continues November 4th
- ArenaNet has released new details regarding Season two for the Living World content of Guild Wars 2, which is set to be released on November 4...