Infinium Strike: Broken Overlord DLC to Launch in 2017
Codex Worlds has announced that Infinium Strike‘s first DLC, Broken Overlord, will launch in the second quarter of 2017.
Broken Overlord introduces a new four-mission campaign, which sets players on a mission to free the alien species known as Bubba. Enslaved by the Wrog, players can use the new Freedom Void ship to disable the mind-controlling devices holding the Bubba hostage.
The DLC also adds Nuke Avengers, a new battleship that can launch nuclear missles, and Bertha Thiefs, an invisible Wrong ship. New themes and decals will also let players continue to customize their battlecruiser.
Creative Director Dexter Chow stated:
With new ships and mission objectives, Broken Overlord amplifies the depth of strategy necessary to survive Infinium Strike‘s battle for survival. We’re eager to see how the community will utilize Infinium Strike‘s new ships to manage the Wrog’s nearly-overwhelming threat to our super battleship.
Articles You May Enjoy
- SMITE Season 2 Arrives This Weekend
- The second season of SMITE is nearly upon us. With it comes what may be the most massive list of changes to ever hit Hirez Studios' third...
- Wargame Red Dragon - Pre-orders Now Available
- Today, just a month before the release of the game, the latest title in the spectacular RTS series created by developers Eugen Systems, Wargam...
- League of Legends Patch Notes Discussion #2 - 8.12: RIP Banner
- The 8.12 patch notes for League of Legends are focused primarily on the Fighter/Bruiser role, as well as Shields/Shield-based items.