Infinium Strike: Broken Overlord DLC to Launch in 2017
Codex Worlds has announced that Infinium Strike‘s first DLC, Broken Overlord, will launch in the second quarter of 2017.
Broken Overlord introduces a new four-mission campaign, which sets players on a mission to free the alien species known as Bubba. Enslaved by the Wrog, players can use the new Freedom Void ship to disable the mind-controlling devices holding the Bubba hostage.
The DLC also adds Nuke Avengers, a new battleship that can launch nuclear missles, and Bertha Thiefs, an invisible Wrong ship. New themes and decals will also let players continue to customize their battlecruiser.
Creative Director Dexter Chow stated:
With new ships and mission objectives, Broken Overlord amplifies the depth of strategy necessary to survive Infinium Strike‘s battle for survival. We’re eager to see how the community will utilize Infinium Strike‘s new ships to manage the Wrog’s nearly-overwhelming threat to our super battleship.
Articles You May Enjoy
- World of Warships: Aircraft Carriers Coming Soon
- Wargaming is excited to share a new video featuring the aircraft carrier into the game.
- Kasedo Games Announces Upwards, Lonely Robot
- Kasedo Games is proud to announce that it will be publishing Random Layer’s upcoming title Upwards, Lonely Robot.
- Crowfall Passes Over $3 Million in Funding
- Artcraft Entertainment has gained over $3 million in funding for its flagship MMO, Crowfall.