Spacebase Startopia Revealed at Gamescom 2019
Spacebase Startopia was announced during Gamescom 2019 today and will be arriving in Q3 2020, on Playstation 4, Xbox One, PC, Mac, Linux, and Nintendo Switch. In it, players manage their own space station, with three unique deck types. It will accommodate eight different alien races, and will also have to defend against enemy invaders. The final frontier awaits, where players can create the ultimate trade and tourist destination in the galaxy in the single-player campaign, as well as the versatile battle mode. There’s also four-player co-op/competitive multiplayer.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- SMITE - How to Play Ares
- I know that’s a pretty bold claim, but hear me out: Ares is actually the best Guardian in SMITE.
- Laser League Press Preview
- Last week I had the opportunity to sit down with 505 Games/Roll7 and play Laser League, which is on its way to Closed Beta this week!
- Path of Exile: 2nd Season PvP Tournament Finale This Weekend
- March Madness means more than just basketball this weekend as the world's best Path of Exile players battle to the death(s) in the award-...