Spacebase Startopia Revealed at Gamescom 2019
Spacebase Startopia was announced during Gamescom 2019 today and will be arriving in Q3 2020, on Playstation 4, Xbox One, PC, Mac, Linux, and Nintendo Switch. In it, players manage their own space station, with three unique deck types. It will accommodate eight different alien races, and will also have to defend against enemy invaders. The final frontier awaits, where players can create the ultimate trade and tourist destination in the galaxy in the single-player campaign, as well as the versatile battle mode. There’s also four-player co-op/competitive multiplayer.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- MapleStory Blitz Receives New Game Mode and Event
- MapleStory Blitz continues to challenges players of all difficulties and the Grand Battle Update will continue to do just that.
- World of Warships: Legends Announces Founders Packs
- World of Warships: Legends, the console iteration of the Wargaming seafaring title now has Founders Packs available.
- Summoners War: Lost Centuria Announced
- Com2uS has revealed its upcoming new mobile title, Summoners War: Lost Centuria, based in the Summoners War IP.