Spacebase Startopia Revealed at Gamescom 2019
Spacebase Startopia was announced during Gamescom 2019 today and will be arriving in Q3 2020, on Playstation 4, Xbox One, PC, Mac, Linux, and Nintendo Switch. In it, players manage their own space station, with three unique deck types. It will accommodate eight different alien races, and will also have to defend against enemy invaders. The final frontier awaits, where players can create the ultimate trade and tourist destination in the galaxy in the single-player campaign, as well as the versatile battle mode. There’s also four-player co-op/competitive multiplayer.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Talion Launches with Massive Open World and Unique Raids
- GAMEVIL released a new MMORPG today with beautiful 3D visuals, 20 vs. 20 battles and endless war in Talion.
- Atlantica Online releases At the Gates
- "At The Gates" is the newest update to arrive in Nexon's Atlantica Online.
- LYN: The Lightbringer Season Two Launches New Content Update
- Season Two for LYN: The Lightbringer offers up a new content update today for both the iOS and Android versions of the game.