SoulWorker Introduces New Fistfighter Hero and Golden Citadel Raid
Today’s free content update for Soul Worker introduces a brand new character in the form of Jin Seipatsu. He is a courageous boy struck with guilt over the loss of many lives to the demons. Though he’s only 17, he will use his sense of justice and his incredible fist weapons to destroy the demons once and for all. His justice is powerful, and as a Fistfighter among the Soulworkers, they are a class of warriors with emotions so strong they can be manifested into weapons. Jin’s weapon is his Integrity, which offers unique attributes such as the highest base hitpoints and area of effect damage among all other characters.
The new update also introduces a new raid that beckons all SoulWorkers. Those who have bested even the most dangerous raids of this forsaken world have faced nothing like this. The Golden Citadel is open and waiting for new challengers to traverse its mesmerizing yet daunting structure, composed of five thematic rooms. The fifth and final room conceals a boss that’s sure to illuminate fear into their hearts. Those who survive the Golden Citadel can walk away with incredible new item drops, including materials to craft new stat-boosting gear and more. To gain access to the citadel, players must first complete all casual raids and then speak to Io in Ruin Fortress.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- It's Good to Be Bad in Marvel Super Hero Squad Online
- Double experience and purchase boost coming March 21-23, 2014 to Marvel Super Hero Squad Online.
- Magicka: Wizard Wars Celebrates a Year of Severely Tested Friendships
- Paradox Interactive and Paradox North today celebrated the one-year anniversary of Magicka: Wizard Wars, the game where bad spelling is finall...
- DCUO Mini-DLC Power Preview - Munitions
- Munitions is the first Power 'DLC' that will be made available to players (“Soon” is all we got, sorry!).