Smite Blitz Announced from Hi-Rez Studios
Hi-Rez Studios announced a new SMITE game for mobile devices, set in an alternate SMITE Universe: Smite Blitz! Smite Blitz is a mythology-themed RPG where players go through PVE and PVP battles and delve into an all-new SMITE story. Smite Blitz’s Technical Alpha has begun on Android and iOS (with a 10,000 player limit on iOS), and players will build squads of gods from various pantheons to build the ultimate team. Various challenges await, and SMITE fans will see new looks for current gods, gods that aren’t in the main SMITE game, and so much more.
“No other mobile RPG offers players the chance to control legendary gods in the palm of their hands from so many different pantheons!” said SMITE Blitz Associate Producer, Logan Cooper.
“Bringing the world of SMITE to mobile devices has opened up opportunities for new gameplay experiences beyond competitive gaming that fans of the game have been keen for us to
continue to explore, while opening it up to players that may not have had the chance to experience the epic stories from across mythology that only SMITE can provide. We’re excited to welcome players to SMITE Blitz and can’t wait to see how their adventures unfold.”
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Hearthstone Battlegrounds Early Access Begins
- Hearthstone's new Battlegrounds mode is now available in early access, from November 5 through November 12.
- Era of Celestials Announces 'Divine Design Competition'
- It's time to rest your wings and focus on creativity instead. Era of Celestials is giving their fans an opportunity to make their mark in...
- Gang of Pirates: New strategy game for mobile devices
- Independent mobile games publisher, Chillingo, today announced it is partnering with Finnish mobile games developer Nitro Games to publish its...