Skyforge’s Overgrowth Expansion Heads to All Platforms Today
The Grovewalker class is officially here in Skyforge, as the Overgrowth expansion goes live on all platforms. A hybrid class, capable of being powerful mages in addition to tanks, the caster wields a legendary staff to protect their allies and drain the health from their opponents. When push comes to shove, the Grovewalker can activate “Living Armor” and become a massive, hulking figure that will pound even the toughest enemies into submission. In addition to this, Skyforge will also have a new difficulty level (Nightmare) for adventures, letting players rediscover Skyforge’s game world. The new Challenge system was also implemented, where players will earn points for completing tasks in-game, including some platform-specific tasks. Players can show off their progression with special titles and compare challenge points with friends
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Joymax celebrates its 15th birthday
- Games publisher and developer Joymax is celebrating its 15th birthday this month.
- Heroes & Generals Surpasses 8 Million Registered Players
- Danish developer and publisher Reto-Moto announced today that Heroes & Generals has just passed 8 million registered players.
- Alcatraz Available In-Game for Defiance Before June 12 TV Premiere
- Alcatraz, the next major in-game update for the free-to-play interconnected video game and TV series Defiance, is now live.