Skyforge’s Overgrowth Expansion Heads to All Platforms Today
The Grovewalker class is officially here in Skyforge, as the Overgrowth expansion goes live on all platforms. A hybrid class, capable of being powerful mages in addition to tanks, the caster wields a legendary staff to protect their allies and drain the health from their opponents. When push comes to shove, the Grovewalker can activate “Living Armor” and become a massive, hulking figure that will pound even the toughest enemies into submission. In addition to this, Skyforge will also have a new difficulty level (Nightmare) for adventures, letting players rediscover Skyforge’s game world. The new Challenge system was also implemented, where players will earn points for completing tasks in-game, including some platform-specific tasks. Players can show off their progression with special titles and compare challenge points with friends
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Luvinia Online Celebrates First Year Anniversary
- Outspark is celebrating Luvinia Online's first year anniversary.
- Yulgang 2 Sea Unleashes Martial Arts Madness as Open Beta Approaches
- Cubizone announces open beta for the Southeast Asian servers of Yulgang 2 in mid-January.
- Dragon's Prophet Official Release Date Announced
- Sony Online Entertainment LLC (SOE) and Infernum Productions AG announced that Dragon's Prophet will launch in NA and EU on Sept. 18, 201...