Skyforge’s Overgrowth Expansion Heads to All Platforms Today
The Grovewalker class is officially here in Skyforge, as the Overgrowth expansion goes live on all platforms. A hybrid class, capable of being powerful mages in addition to tanks, the caster wields a legendary staff to protect their allies and drain the health from their opponents. When push comes to shove, the Grovewalker can activate “Living Armor” and become a massive, hulking figure that will pound even the toughest enemies into submission. In addition to this, Skyforge will also have a new difficulty level (Nightmare) for adventures, letting players rediscover Skyforge’s game world. The new Challenge system was also implemented, where players will earn points for completing tasks in-game, including some platform-specific tasks. Players can show off their progression with special titles and compare challenge points with friends
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Kal Online Halloween Event Announced
- Inixsoft has announced their MMORPG, Kal Online, will run a pumpkin themed series of Halloween events from October 29th through November 5th.
- Silkroad Online Ignites Part 4 Update With New PvP Mode
- Survival Arena, special boosts, and more come with Silkroad Online's Ignite Part 4 update!
- New MapleStory Wedding Videos Emerge
- Check out two new videos dramatizing the marriage process in MapleStory.