Skyforge’s Overgrowth Expansion Heads to All Platforms Today
The Grovewalker class is officially here in Skyforge, as the Overgrowth expansion goes live on all platforms. A hybrid class, capable of being powerful mages in addition to tanks, the caster wields a legendary staff to protect their allies and drain the health from their opponents. When push comes to shove, the Grovewalker can activate “Living Armor” and become a massive, hulking figure that will pound even the toughest enemies into submission. In addition to this, Skyforge will also have a new difficulty level (Nightmare) for adventures, letting players rediscover Skyforge’s game world. The new Challenge system was also implemented, where players will earn points for completing tasks in-game, including some platform-specific tasks. Players can show off their progression with special titles and compare challenge points with friends
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Call of Duty Black Ops III: Eclipse Update Coming April 19th
- PS4 version to be released first
- League of Angels - Paradise Land Update Has Arrived
- The 3D Mobile PRG, League of Angels - Paradise Land is receiving an exciting update today.
- Heroes of the Storm Xul Hero Review
- I’ll be honest, Xul isn’t perfect when it comes to balance. But you cannot expect a new hero release to be perfect.